Sweet Peppermint Crunch Fudge is perfect for the holidays. It’s one of the easiest and most delicious winter treats.
Chocolate Fudge and Caramel Fudge are two go-tos, but it’s fun to mix things up with flavors like with this minty peppermint crunch fudge or Butter Pecan Fudge! This crunchy fudge is festive and delicious!!
Easy Festive Fudge
Hi, it’s me Lily! I love to share simple sweet treats with you. I love being with mommy making something yummy like Fudge!! We decided to try a new fudge recipe cuz I was thinking about that. We made Peppermint Crunch Fudge, and I liked it SUPER MUCH! Mommy let me have 2 pieces!!
We used our White Chocolate Reese Fudge and just added some other yummy peppermint treats like Hershey’s Candy Cane Kisses and Andes Peppermint Crunch Bits. We hope you like this a lot.
My mom said you could use Chopped up Candy Canes, but we think the Andes Peppermint Bits are yummier and softer. I think they smell so good!!
How to make peppermint Fudge
PREP. Peel off all the Hershey’s Kisses wrappers and cut them in fours. Line 9×9 pan with parchment paper. Put the white chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff in a big bowl. Set aside.
MELT. In a pan melt the sugar, heavy cream, salt and butter on medium heat until it starts to boil. Cook for 5 minutes.
COMBINE. Pour the hot mixture into the bowl of chocolate chips and mix with the mixer until it’s smooth and soft. Mix (fold) in ¾ of the Kisses. Pour into your pan.
REFRIGERATE. Sprinkle the rest of the Kisses on the top along with the Andes Bits. Press down a bit. Put in the fridge for 3-5 hours to let it set. Hope you like it!
To substitute sweetened condensed milk for heavy cream it will make the mixture much thicker and sweeter. You might have to add some more water or just use less of the sweetened condensed milk to get the correct texture.
Easily use milk chocolate instead of white chocolate chips to create a richer and more chocolatey taste!
The best way to cut fudge is to first let it cool, then simply cut a long straight knife and press down firmly while cut, don’t use any sawing motions. The biggest tip when it comes to cutting most desserts is to wipe your knife between each cut so each cut is new and clean.
STORE peppermint crunch fudge in a Tupperware container in the fridge for up to a week.
To FREEZE the fudge, place your pieces, or the brick itself, in a Ziploc bag and keep in the freezer for up to 3 months. To thaw it let it sit at room temperature for 2 hours before devouring it!
For more peppermint, be sure to check out:
- Candy Cane Oreo Pops
- Peppermint Cheesecake Bars
- Candy Cane Oreo Peppermint Bark
- Chocolate Peppermint S’mores Bars
- Peppermint Fluff
Peppermint Crunch Fudge Recipe
- We started by peeling off all the Hershey's Kisses wrappers and cutting them in fours.
- Then we put parchment paper on the 9x9 pan. This keeps the fudge from sticking to the pan.
- Put the white chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff in a big bowl. Set aside.
- In a pan melt the sugar, heavy cream, salt and butter on medium heat until it starts to boil. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour the hot stuff into the bowl of chocolate chips and mix with the mixer until it's smooth and soft.
- Mix (fold) in ¾ of the Kisses. Pour into your pan.
- Sprinkle the rest of the Kisses on the top along with the Andes Bits. Press down a bit. Put in the fridge for 3-5 hours to let it set. Hope you like it!