Hello, it’s me – Lily!
I’m at home right now. Guess what? I had to miss two days of school this week because I was sick. But do you know what that means? I get a TON of time off from school because I don’t have any school next week!! I just can’t wait. I’m already thinking of fun things we can do like maybe go to Bass Pro to see Santa. 🙂
Do you remember how I like fudge a lot? Well, my new recipe today is fudge!! Peppermint Oreo Fudge! It has chunks of Oreos and Peppermint pieces. I think you will love it. It’s a great holiday treat and would even make a great gift. You can put it in a box and give it to your friends. They’ll love it because it’s delicious. Here’s the recipe for you to try out:
Peppermint Oreo Fudge Recipe
Delicious Peppermint Oreo Fudge - a great holiday treat that is easy AND yummy! Ingredients include marshmallow fluff, heavy cream, white chocolate chips, oreos, and Andes peppermint crunch bits.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- 7 oz Marshmallow Fluff
- 1/2 cup Andes Peppermint Crunch Bits
- 10-12 Oreos (we used the holiday Oreos with red filling) crushed
Begin by putting parchment paper in a 9x9 pan. This keeps the fudge from sticking to the pan.
- Put the white chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff in a big bowl. Set aside.
- In a pan melt the sugar, heavy cream, salt and butter on medium heat until it starts to boil. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour the hot stuff into the bowl of chocolate chips and mix with the mixer until it's smooth and soft.
- Mix (fold) in half of the peppermint Crunch Bits and all the crushed Oreos. Pour into your pan.
- Sprinkle the rest of the peppermint crunch bits on the top. Press down a bit. Put in the fridge for 3-5 hours to let it set. Hope you like it!
I like this fudge a LOT!
The peppermint and oreos make it so good. 🙂
I hope you like my recipe.
I hope you can come back again soon for more yummy treats from me.
I think you may also likes these recipes too:
I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!!
For all sweet treats by Lily go HERE.
For all desserts go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂