This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Rolo Pretzels are a simple chocolatey treat! They’re great for parties, get-togethers, or a sweet and salty movie night snack.
An Easy 3 Ingredient Treat!
We love to make these tasty little rolo pretzels for Family Night since we usually have all the ingredients on hand (it only takes 3!).
The best part for the kids is being able to help put them together. The best part for me is that they take minutes to make and are super simple!
The hardest part is waiting for them to set, but once they’re ready they’re gone in minutes!
They are both loved, but I admit the White Chocolate Rolo Bites are my favorite!
Ready in MINUTES!
I’m not joking when I say it literally took MINUTES to make this rolo pretzel recipe. Only a couple of minutes to assemble, and 3-5 minutes in the oven. That’s it!!
PREP. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Remove the wrapper from the Rolos.
ASSEMBLE. Place pretzel snaps on your baking sheet in a single layer. Place the unwrapped Rolo candies on the top of each pretzel.
BAKE. Bake for 3-5 minutes until soft and still in shape. Do not let it melt.
Take the tray out of the oven, and while the Rolos are still soft and warm, place M&Ms on them. Press down gently and let set.
Giftable. These pretzel rolo treats make an amazing gift for your favorite people. Once the rolo pretzel bites have set, place them in a gift bag or box.
Or place the 3 ingredients in a mason jar with a gift tag and instructions on how to assemble and cook. It’s such an easy treat that families will have fun making them on their own.
Variations. This easy treat is beyond simple to customize for your favorite flavor combinations!
- Christmas time. Use red and green M&M’s or even make the Rolo pretzels look like reindeer.
- Instead of M&Ms, top the Rolos with pecan halves, white chocolate chips, or Reese’s Pieces.
- Instead of Rolo’s, use snack-size Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Hershey kisses, or Hershey hugs.
- Pretzels. Use pretzel snaps or similar-size pretzel twists.
- Make Rolo sandwiches. Squish a Rolo between 2 pretzels. This way isn’t too pretty, but if you want a more salty crunch in each bite, this is the way to do it.
Make ahead of time. Make pretzels with rolos 1-2 days ahead of time and store them in an air-tight container.
Keep them at room temperature because frozen caramel or even cold Rolos are hard to eat.
STORE. Keep these in an airtight container for up to a week.
Yes, you can!! Once the pretzels have set, flash freeze them on a tray for 30 minutes to an hour, and once hardened, you can place them in a freezer-safe Ziploc bag for up to 2 months.
If you do not have Rolos on hand, we suggest using a Hershey’s Kiss, Hershey’s Drop, Dove chocolate or even a Milk Dud. If you do not have M&Ms, we suggest using a Sixlet or other variation of M&M.
For more pretzel treats, try:
- Chocolate Caramel Covered Pretzels
- Pretzel Toffee
- Pretzel Snickers Bites
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Pretzel Rods
Rolo Pretzels Recipe
- 1 bag Pretzel Snaps (the square pretzels)
- 1 bag Rolos
- 1 bag M&Ms any type or color
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place pretzel snaps on your sheet. Place unwrapped Rolos on each one.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes until just a tad melted and still in shape.
- Take them out of the oven, and while warm, place M&Ms on them. Let set.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.