Two of your favorite recipes in one!! This flavorful Chili Spaghetti recipe is filled with spaghetti noodles, meat, beans, spices and more, and is simple, delicious and is made in the slow cooker!
Chili and Spaghetti
I’m on a soup kick! Thanks to my mom who has been making a ton of soups, I have some awesome new recipes to share with you. I’ve never had this next recipe before, but everyone in the fam loved it! It’s perfect for a cold day, and if you’re a fan of spaghetti AND chili, then you’ll LOVE this soup recipe.
This chili recipe comes from my friend’s family and is super tasty. Honestly, I have never seen noodles in chili before but it was the perfect ingredient for this soup. It just made it that much heartier and tastier!
You really can’t go wrong combining two delicious dishes in one to create this delicious Chili Spaghetti.
Can This be Made in a Pot?
Of course!! We like the slow cooker recipes since you can usually forget about it for a few hours, but this can also be made in a pot if you are looking for a quicker version. Just follow these easy steps…
- Brown meat with salt and garlic. Transfer to a large pot.
- Add tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, water, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, chili powder and beans. Cook on medium heat for 30 minutes.
- While soup is heating, cook up spaghetti noodles as directed on box and add to chili. Serve warm.
My mom and dad’s church always has a fall fair and chili cook off, and I’m determined to make this for it! Some chilis just have so many ingredients and my kids tend to favor the simpler versions. This one is VERY simple – doesn’t have any crazy ingredients and is so easy to make. WIN-WIN!
For more chili recipes, check out:
Chili Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 24 oz tomato sauce (3 - 8 oz cans)
- 1 14.5 oz can stewed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 cans Mexican style chili beans
- 2 cups water
- 4 oz spaghetti noodles
- Brown ground beef with season salt and garlic on the stove.
- In crockpot add the browned beef, tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, 2 cups water, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, chili powder and chili beans. Mix. Cook on low for 2 hours.
- Next, cook ¼ of 16 oz. box of spaghetti as directed. When done add to chili.