Do you like making cool, summer treats?? I sure do!! This next recipe happens to be one of those delicious recipes that you just can’t go wrong with! It takes some time to freeze but doesn’t take long to put together. It has some of my favorite ingredients, including strawberries, orange juice, cream cheese and heavy whipping cream – yup, you can’t go wrong with this Strawberry Freezecake!
It’s pretty much the most delicious shake you’ve ever had in a dessert form! 😉 And with a graham cracker crust it makes it even better! I don’t want to call this an ice cream cake because technically there is no ice cream, but it tastes just as good and is another delicious and cold treat to make and enjoy this summer, so be sure to try it out!
Strawberry Freezecake Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 9 crackers)
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream whipped
- whipped cream
Add graham crackers crumbs to a spring form pan, add melted butter and stir together until well combined and press evenly into bottom and up the sides. Put in the freezer while making the rest of this recipe.
- Blend 2 cups strawberries, ⅓ cup sugar, and orange juice until smooth. Set aside.
- With a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped cream and strawberry mixture. Pour over your graham crust and cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze for 6 to 8 hours or until firm.
- Serve cold, topped with whipped cream.
Bag the ice cream… this frozen dessert is all you need to keep cool and full this summer!
For more delicious cold treats be sure to check out:
For all dessert recipes on the site go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂