Hi everybody, I’m Tiffany and I blog over at Creme de la Crumb! Happy New Year! I am so excited to be sharing some of my recipes with you here on Lil Luna! I love creating simple and delicious meals for my husband and myself. I love to keep them easy and healthy whenever possible. Of course, I am an avid lover of all things white chocolate, cold and creamy, or covered in sprinkles. Yeah, the sweet stuff. I may try to keep our dinners pretty healthy, but when I make a sweet thing, I go all out. Go big or go home right?!
Since we’re all starting our healthy-eating New Year’s resolutions right now and making goals to be healthier this year, I’m sharing a really easy and healthy dinner dish with you. Don’t worry, I’ll be bringing plenty of sugary-loaded goodness your way soon enough! 😉
- 4 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded to less than 1 inch thickness
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- Preheat oven to 375 and lightly grease a shallow baking dish with cooking spray.
- Whisk together Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, and next seven ingredients. Pour ⅓ of sauce into prepared baking dish. Place chicken in a single layer on top of sauce. Pour ⅓ of remaining sauce over chicken.
- Bake chicken 20-25 minutes until cooked through. Top chicken with remaining sauce if desired and serve hot with preferred sides. Enjoy!
I’m a huge fan of 30 minute meals that please both me and my husband, and don’t break the bank. This Baked BBQ Chicken is so easy, it comes together in a few minutes and tastes tangy and sweet and SO good! You can whip up the sauce, pour it over some chicken breasts, pop it in the oven and you’re done! Just have to be patient for about 20 minutes while the chicken cooks to juicy perfection! That’s what I call an amazing weeknight meal. Healthy, delicious, easy, inexpensive, and made right in your kitchen any time of year! Yum!
WOW! This looks delicious, and I’m totally trying it this week! Thanks, Tiffany!
Be sure to go to Creme de la Crumb for more delicious recipes from Tiffany!
For more great chicken recipes, be sure to check out:
For all Dinner ideas go HERE.
For all Recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my ebook!