I’m sharing another chicken recipe today! I hope you’re not sick of them yet, because they’re our favorite! I love Baked Chicken recipes the best because they are healthier than frying and usually take just minutes to put together. This recipe is just that – simple, quick and so delicious. This Crispy Baked Ranch Chicken is a recipe I adapted from Love, Pomegranate House. I just modified it a bit and loved the result. Even the hubby has asked that we have this again. 😉
Even though it was great to eat by itself, I’m think I need to chop it up and have it in a salad next time (I’m a sucker for salads with chicken). 😉MY OTHER RECIPES
We served this Crispy Baked Ranch Chicken with our favorite Baked Parmesan Potatoes and Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots making it a new favorite meal. You better believe we’ll be making this chicken again – and soon!
For more baked chicken recipes, check out:
How to make Ranch Chicken:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- dash of lemon pepper
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning Mix (or 3 TB)
- 4 TB butter, divided
- Place crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic salt, lemon pepper and Hidden Valley Mix in a bowl and mix.
- Melt 2 TB butter and dip chicken breasts in butter and then dip in mixture of crumbs.
- Placed in a greased pan. Top with 2 TB melted butter.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes. I baked for 40 minutes and then and broiled on HIGH for the last 5-7 minutes to brown the panko a bit.
Recipe adapted from HERE.