I love easy recipes! They are my favorite!! They are the ones I rely on almost every day so that I can actually get my husband and kids fed quickly and without a ton of stress. Who’s with me?
This next recipe happens to be one of those (thank goodness). I just don’t have a ton of time to do complex and long recipes, but this is one we’ve had a few times in the last month, including on Easter. It was a hit with everyone, which means it’s definitely a keeper. We do tend to eat tons of chicken in our home, so if you like chicken too and like an easy recipe, you should definitely give this Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake a try.
The flavors of chicken, sour cream and a bit of cheese (Swiss and Parmesan) make this recipe oh-so-delicious! I love that it can be thrown in the oven and can be done in an hour.
Here’s the recipe:
- 4-6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 6-8 Slices Swiss Cheese (Mozzarella works too)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan Cheese (divided)
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Cooked Rice to serve over (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Pat chicken dry and place in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Add sliced cheese on top of chicken breasts.
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise, sour cream, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Spread this over chicken and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour. Serve over rice if desired or serve alone.
You can serve this chicken over some warm white rice or eat it alone as we do.
We actually like to serve it up with a few of our favorite sides like:
For all side dish recipes go HERE.
For all main dish recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.