I have one more soup recipe for you before I share with you my huge round-up of soups I have prepared for you.
This next one was another one my mom made. Believe it or not but in the last week things have gotten pretty chilly here in Arizona which means it’s definitely soup weather, and I couldn’t be more excited!
I had never had this next recipe but it was a hit (to be honest, I probably wouldn’t share any recipe that wasn’t, lol!) It came from one of my mom’s old cookbooks and is called Hamburger Soup.
By November 17, 2012
A heart soup recipe that is sure to be enjoyed by everyone!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 2 10.5 ounce cans Beef consomme
- 1 12 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 2 TB sugar
- 1 11 ounce can corn
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced
- 4 potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 tsp. taco seasoning
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Add carrots and potatoes to your crock pot. Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Brown beef and add beef and remaining ingredients to crock pot. Cook on low for another 3 hours.
Mmmm, mmmm, I LOVE soups!!