Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!
I have one more soup recipe for you before I share with you my huge round-up of soups I have prepared for you.
This next one was another one my mom made. Believe it or not but in the last week things have gotten pretty chilly here in Arizona which means it’s definitely soup weather, and I couldn’t be more excited!
I had never had this next recipe but it was a hit (to be honest, I probably wouldn’t share any recipe that wasn’t, lol!) It came from one of my mom’s old cookbooks and is called Hamburger Soup.
Here’s the recipe:
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced
- 4 potatoes peeled and diced
- 2 cups water
- 1 pound ground beef cooked
- 1 - 14 ounce can Beef broth
- 1 12 ounce can diced tomatoes (drained)
- 2 TB sugar
- 1 11 ounce can corn
- 1 TB taco seasoning
- 1 cup grated mozzarella (or Parmesan) cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add carrots, potatoes and water to your crock pot. Cook on low for 3-4 hours (or HIGH for 1.5 - 2 hours).
- Brown beef and add beef and remaining ingredients to crock pot. Cook on low for another hour or HIGH for 30 more minutes. Add 1 cup cheese a few minutes before serving. ENJOY!
For some more yummy and warm soups, be sure to check these out:
Mmmm, mmmm, I LOVE soups!!
For all the soup recipes go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.