I know I’ve shared this before, but I love OREOS.
I’m not a fan of eating them by themselves but they are probably my favorite ingredient to add to desserts. They make everything so yummy!!
Well, as most the desserts I post on here, this next one has been a family favorite for a loooong time. It’s called Kansas City Dirt Cake. I’m not sure where we found the original recipe, but it’s one we’ve been making since I can remember our family get togethers and it’s one we still make all the time for holidays and special occasions. It’s really easy to make and is always a hit wherever we take it.
Here is how you can make it too…
Kansas City Dirt Cake
By September 20, 2012
A yummy cake filled with pudding, oreos and more!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 1 package Oreos
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Margarine or butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large container cool whip
- 2 boxes white chocolate or vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Crush 2/3 package of oreos and place in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and margarine (or butter) until smooth. Mix in powdered sugar and fold in whipped topping. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix pudding, milk and vanilla. Fold this mixture in with the cream cheese micture.
- Pour over crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle with the reserve crushes oreos. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
The Layers – crushed up oreos, the cream mixture and then top it off with….
MORE crushed Oreos!!
Oh, yummy!! My mouth is watering just looking at this!!
If you like oreos in your desserts, I PROMISE you will love this recipe!!
Be sure to check out these other oreo desserts:
I obviously like Oreos!! LOL!!
Stay tuned later today for a Halloween version of this yummy dessert.
And for more yummy recipes, be sure to check out my RECIPES PAGE.