This next recipe I am sharing with you today is an ALL-TIME favorite!!
I have my mom make it for my birthday each year, because it’s my favorite, and I’ll tell you why I LOVE it so much. It’s because it’s like a GIANT Cream Puff, and I LOVE Cream Puffs!!
If you like Cream Puffs, then I promise you will love this Cream Puff Cake Recipe. It’s the perfect combination of crust, cream and pudding, and I think I could eat it all day long.
Cream Puff Cake Recipe:
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 c water
- 1 c flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 box instant vanilla or white chocolate pudding (large box)
- 3 cups milk
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese softened
- 1 8 oz carton cool whip
- chocolate syrup
- Boil together the margarine and water.
- Add flour and mix well. Cool slightly and stir in eggs, one at a time. Mix well and spread into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes. Cool completely. NOTE: Crust will spread up onto the sides (this is suppose to happen). ;)
- In a large bowl, mix pudding, milk and cream cheese. Beat until lumps disappear.
- Pour into cream puff crust.
- Spread cool whip on top of pudding and drizzle syrup on top. Refrigerate.
- This keeps well for days.
Or sometimes I ditch the chocolate and just go straight up Cream Puff Cake… seriously – SOOO delicious!!
I promise this recipe won’t disappoint! It truly is my all-time favorite dessert!!
Like I said – imagine a HUGE cream puff. Oh yeah – it’s good!
For more Cream Puff goodness, be sure to check out:
And for another yummy cool cake, be sure to check out:
For all dessert recipes go HERE.
For all Lil’ Luna recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my ebook!