This next recipe I am sharing with you today is an ALL-TIME favorite!!
I have my mom make it for my birthday each year, because it’s my favorite, and I’ll tell you why I LOVE it so much. It’s because it’s like a GIANT Cream Puff, and I LOVE Cream Puffs!!
If you like Cream Puffs, then I promise you will love this Cream Puff Cake Recipe. It’s the perfect combination of crust, cream and pudding, and I think I could eat it all day long.
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 c water
- 1 c flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 box instant vanilla or white chocolate pudding (large box)
- 3 cups milk
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese softened
- 1 8 oz carton cool whip
- chocolate syrup
- Boil together the margarine and water.
- Add flour and mix well. Cool slightly and stir in eggs, one at a time. Mix well and spread into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, mix pudding, milk and cream cheese. Beat until lumps disappear.
- Pour into cream puff crust.
- Spread cool whip on top of pudding and drizzle syrup on top. Refrigerate.
- This keeps well for days.