I’ve discussed my love for Asian food before, but it’s always been a favorite of mine! My family agrees, so we always had Asian chicken of some sort for our weekly Sunday dinners. Recently, I realized I didn’t have a Stir Fry recipe so I decided to give one a try. I found this one from Little Broken and decided to make some changes. It turned out so delicious and has already been requested again from the family. The tender chicken and sauce with yummy veggies made this dish a keeper, and I’m already anxious to try it again.
This recipe has quite a few ingredients, but it’s still very simple. For those who like EASY and delicious Asian dishes, I suggest giving this one a try. We loved it!!
- 1½ teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 teaspoons rice vinegar
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil (or olive oil)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 medium chicken breasts, cubed
- 12 oz. bag Stir Fry Medley
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- Make the Sesame sauce by whisking together the corn starch with the rice vinegar in a small bowl. Whisk in the rest of the ingredients and set aside.
- For the chicken, heat oil on medium heat and add chicken. Cook for about 5 minutes. Pour chicken in a bowl and set aside.
- Add soy sauce and minced garlic (and leftover oil if there is any) to the skillet. Add Stir Fry medley and cook for a few minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the chicken back to the pan along with the sesame sauce. Cook on medium heat until the sauce thickens (about 4-5 minutes) stirring constantly. Add salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve with rice or noodles. ENJOY!
Adapted from Little Broken.
Make your sesame sauce and set aside.
Stir fry your chicken and veggies.
A new favorite dinner idea!!
I admit that even the hubby who isn’t a huge fan of Asian food said this was delicious and that the chicken was very tender. I agreed with him! The kids weren’t huge fans of the broccoli, but they still liked it which is always a bonus. 😉
For more of our favorite Asian dishes, check out:
For all Dinner ideas go HERE.
For all Recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my ebook!