You guys know how excited I get to find new and yummy M&Ms at the store!!
Well, with that being said I was thrilled to see some White Chocolate Peppermint M&Ms at Target this week. I had to buy a few bags to try them out, and let me tell ya – they are AH-MAZING!! They remind me of the Candy Cane Hershey’s Kisses.
I had to try them out in some cookies, and of course they were a hit.
If you like White Chocolate and Peppermint as much as I do, then I think you’ll pretty much love these White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies.
Yummy in my tummy!!
I just used my Best Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe and subbed the milk chocolate chips for some white chocolate and topped it off with the M&Ms.
Here’s the recipe…
- ½ cup butter softened
- ½ cup oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 bag White Chocolate Peppermint M&M Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350. Cream butter, oil and sugars. Add eggs and beat until fluffy.
- Add dry ingredients as well as vanilla. Mix well. Add white chocolate chips and mix.
- Spoon onto greased cookie sheet. Add M&Ms. I did 4.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes. Makes 3 dozen. ENJOY!
Keep these sweet treats in mind when you’re looking for an easy dessert for friends and neighbors in the next few weeks. And no worries… I’ll have a nice Cookie Round-up ready for you at the beginning of December to help out with all those cookie exchanges!!
Be sure to come back tomorrow for a cute Cookie Gift with these bad boys.
For more cookie recipes, be sure to check out these guys:
And for all Lil’ Luna Recipes go HERE.
This Post is Brought to you By: