My family gets together a LOT to eat – it’s just what we do!
Because of that we are always on the hunt for awesome recipes to try out.
Awhile back, actually it was a year ago, my mom found this next recipe and made it for me when I just had Evie. The hubby and I LOVED it!! I mean, LOVED it! It was seriously so good and since then we have made it several times more because it’s the perfect side to any meal. Here is how you can make this yummy Asparagus and Tater Toss Recipe from Sunny Anderson as well…
Asparagus and Tater Toss Recipe
One of our favorite side dishes - Asparagus Tater toss with bacon!
- 2 strips bacon chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 fingerling potatoes sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 bunch asparagus cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
In a saute pan over medium-high heat, add the bacon and cook until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon to a plate.
- Add the butter to the remaining bacon fat and add the potato slices. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Saute until crisp on one side, and then toss and cook on the other side until crispy.
- Add the garlic and asparagus. Season again gently with salt.
- Continuously toss until the asparagus are bright green and tender, but still crunchy, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice over top. Toss in the reserved bacon and serve warm.
This is another recipe that won’t disappoint!
I mean, come on?! Asparagus, Potatoes and Bacon?! Where can you go wrong?