When it comes to dinner recipes, I’m all about quick and easy. If it takes too long, or it’s too complicated, I just can’t make myself put the time into it. I love recipes that are easy, simple, and family-friendly. These cheesy spinach lasagna rolls fulfill all of those requirements, and they’re delicious to boot! They have all the tastiness of lasagna, but they’re even easier to make, and perfectly portioned in individual serving sizes.
You’ll start by cooking your lasagna noodles, and then laying them out to cool on parchment or wax paper. Next, you’ll mix up a delicious and savory ricotta filling, packed with mozzarella, parmesan, and chopped spinach.
From there, you’ll spread the ricotta mixture on the cooled noodles, and then roll them up into cute little bundles. Be gentle as you’re rolling, so the filling doesn’t squish out the sides.
Next, you’ll add your lasagna rolls to a baking dish, and top them with marinara sauce and more mozzarella cheese. More cheese is always a good thing! I love that they have three different kinds of cheese, and it adds so much great flavor.MY OTHER RECIPES
They’ll bake in the oven until they’re melty and gooey, and then it’s time to dig in!
These cheesy spinach lasagna rolls are a vegetarian meal that’s still hearty and filling. You won’t even miss the meat! These were a huge hit with both of my kids and my husband, and will definitely be added to our regular dinner rotation. They’re perfect for a busy night, and the leftovers are fantastic too. If you love easy recipes as much as I do, this is definitely a must-make recipe!
For more cheesy recipes, check out:
How to make Spinach Lasagna Rolls:
- 1 package lasagna noodles
- 1 (32 oz) container ricotta cheese
- 4 cups fresh spinach, steamed and chopped
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (24 oz) jar of marinara sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Cook the lasagna noodles according to the package directions. Drain and lay flat on wax paper to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, spinach, eggs, parmesan, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Spread 1 cup of marinara sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Spoon the ricotta mixture over the surface of each noodle, spreading about ¼ inch thick. Gently roll up each noodle and place in the prepared baking dish.
- Spoon marinara sauce over the top of each lasagna roll and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 35-40 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
I completely agree with you! I’m all about quick and easy dinner recipes for sure! Can’t wait to try this one!! Thanks for sharing Alicia! Head over to The Baker Upstairs to see more of her amazing recipes!