PASTA IS THE BEST!!
Every Tuesday night is Pasta Night at our house. We have so many “go to” pasta dishes that we love, but I’m always anxious to try new ones because you really can’t go wrong with pasta and cheese, right?! I have a few Italian dishes I’ll be sharing over the next few months (yes, I already have them made and scheduled out) so be prepared to find some new dinner recipes that you can add to the meal rotation. 😉
There are two reasons we make pasta so often. The first reason is they’re usually SUPER EASY!! It’s usually a matter of boiling pasta and making some yummy sauce to mix it with. The second reason is ALL my kids love Pasta!! With five kids, it’s not always super easy to find a dish that everyone loves so you better believe I’m going to keep making pasta each week.
Today’s recipe is for a Cheesy Ziti Bake. The sauce is so flavorful and creamy (it has cream cheese) so you better believe it’s super yummy!! It’s also topped with a delicious layer of cheese which is the best way to top off any recipe!! Serve with your favorite homemade rolls and veggies and you have a great dinner meal.
Here is the recipe:
Cook your ziti.
This Cheesy Ziti Bake is so simple and delicious!! I think next time I’ll try and sneak in some zucchini too. I think that would be a great addition. Don’t you?
For more delicious Pasta dishes, check out these other favorites:
Cheesy Ziti Bake Recipe
- 16 oz ziti pasta uncooked
- 24 oz traditional Ragu
- 14.5 oz tomatoes diced
- 5 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded, divided
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- dried basil
Cook pasta as directed on package in a large pot. Remove pasta.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Add pasta sauce, tomatoes and cream cheese to large pot and cook until well blended and cream cheese is melted.
- Add pasta back to pan and mix well.
- Layer half the pasta into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Top with sour cream, 1 cup Mozzarella cheese.
- Layer on the last of the pasta. Top with ½ cup Mozzarella cheese, grated Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Bake for 20 minutes.