This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This Christmas veggie tray is a simple, festive, and fun dish to make for all your upcoming holiday parties and get-togethers.
We Love This Party Christmas Tree!
The holidays are such a fun time to create fun and festive recipes and dishes!
Why we love it:
- Quick and easy. This veggie tree has a quick prep time and can easily be made ahead of time.
- Tasty. It’s a simple appetizer for snacking throughout the night.
- Party perfect. It’s quite the show-stopper and a festive addition to any holiday or Christmas spread.
- Eat your greens. Get plenty of fresh vegetables with this adorably delicious Christmas tree vegetable platter!
- crown broccoli florets – or use cauliflower crowns for an all-white Christmas tree.
- sugar snap peas – used to help give the tree some shape. You can also use some sliced celery.
- cherry tomatoes – to resemble red ornaments. Try using: grape tomatoes, cut radishes, or slice red bell peppers and stamp out red circles.
- yellow bell pepper – to resemble golden garland. Or use cheddar cheese strips or sliced baby carrots.
How to Assemble
- PREP. Begin by rinsing all veggies and chopping up the broccoli and bell peppers.
- LAYER. Layer broccoli pieces in a triangle, and add snap peas all around the edges putting them at an angle downward.
- GARNISH. Add yellow and red peppers to look like garland, and then add them up top as a star. Sprinkle with cherry tomatoes and serve with your favorite veggie dip.
- Variation. Place some pretzel twists of stick pretzels at the base to resemble a trunk. Change up your Christmas tree veggie trays and include other green vegetables like cucumbers or add olives for additional ornaments.
- Serve with Dip. Here are some of our favorites:
- Prep ahead of time. Prep veggies up to 48 hours in advance. Keep the different elements in separate Ziplocs in the fridge.
- Make ahead of time. Assemble the Christmas veggie tray a few hours before serving. Wrap the tree with plastic wrap and keep it in the fridge.
- STORE. Either disassemble the tree and store the different elements in their own storage containers, or keep it as is and wrap it in plastic.
Christmas Veggie Tray Recipe
- 1 crown Broccoli large
- 1 cup Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- Begin by rinsing all veggies and chopping up the broccoli and bell peppers.
- Layer broccoli pieces in a triangle, and add snap peas all around the edges putting them at an angle downward.
- Add bell peppers to look like garland, and then add them up top as a star.
- Sprinkle with cherry tomatoes and serve with your favorite veggie dip.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.