Christmas Tree Veggie Platter is a simple, festive and fun dish to make for all your upcoming holiday parties and get togethers.
Party Christmas Tree
The holidays are such a fun time to create fun and festive recipes and dishes!
There are usually so many activities, get togethers and parties, providing countless opportunities to get creative and have some fun with these plates. One of the items that are always included in our holiday festivities is a Veggie Platter (or Charcuterie Board).
We love them because they’re simple and are perfect for appetizers and snacking on through out the night.
They’re even better when they are festive, so I decided to make a Christmas Tree Veggie Platter, and I LOVE how it turned out. It was quick to put together, is filled with our favorite veggies, and is perfect for any holiday get together.
I paired the platter with Marzetti® Veggie Dip since it’s our favorite kind of dip, and it enhances the flavors of produce. If you’ve tried them before, you’d agree that this thick, rich, creamy dip is the best.
They come in a variety of dips, but my favorites are the Dill Veggie Dips and Ranch Veggie Dips. I have yet to try their Spicy Avocado Ranch! Veggie Dip, but that one sounds amazing too!!
Making A Veggie Christmas Tree
PREP. Begin by rinsing all veggies and chopping up the broccoli and bell peppers.
LAYER. Layer broccoli pieces in a triangle, and add snap peas all around the edges putting them at an angle downward.
GARNISH. Add bell peppers to look like garland, and then add them up top as a star. Sprinkle with cherry tomatoes and serve with your favorite veggie dip.
Tips, Variations + Storing Info
SERVING TIP: I’ve been to parties where the food looks too pretty to eat and no one wants to be the person to take that first piece. This tree is one of those dishes. When the party starts, break the ice and remove one of the broccoli florets as a sign to guests that they can enjoy the veggie tree as well.
- Mix cauliflower florets in with the broccoli. Make an all white Christmas Tree using only cauliflower.
- Instead of placing the extra vegetables at the base of the tree you can use some of them to decorate the three with.
- Add in your favorite veggies like radishes, cocktail onions, carrots and more.
STORE in different ways depending on what stage you are in.
- Prep: Get all the veggies prepped up to 48 hours in advance. Keep the different elements in separate Ziplocs on the fridge.
- Assembled: Assemble the tree a few hours before serving. Wrap the tree with plastic wrap and keep it in the fridge. (Make sure your shelves are high enough to accommodate the tree)
- Leftovers: Either disassemble the tree and store the different elements in their own storage containers, or keep it as is and wrap it in plastic.
More Favorite Dips:
Christmas Tree Veggie Platter Recipe
- 1 crown Broccoli large
- 1 cup Sugar Snap Peas
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- Begin by rinsing all veggies and chopping up the broccoli and bell peppers.
- Layer broccoli pieces in a triangle, and add snap peas all around the edges putting them at an angle downward.
- Add bell peppers to look like garland, and then add them up top as a star.
- Sprinkle with cherry tomatoes and serve with your favorite veggie dip.
I love that veggie platters with yummy Marzetti® dips are so tasty and great for any occasion!!