This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Save yourself some time, money and stress by using this FREE Meal Plan that is full of amazing recipes. Each plan includes 5 dinner ideas, 2 side dishes, 1 dessert and a shopping list making meal planning easier than ever!!
WEEKLY MEAL PLAN #53
Included is a grocery list with EVERY ingredient you need for all the items on the meal plan.
This is meant to help simplify menu planning, shopping, and cooking so you can more easily enjoy meals with your family throughout the week!
TIP OF THE WEEK
We’re enjoying some fresh cobbler this week for dessert!
This recipe calls for self-rising flour. If you don’t have any, you can make your own self-rising flour by combining 1 cup all purpose flour with 1 tsp baking powder and 1 tsp salt.
You can use either fresh or frozen berries for this recipe too.
Also, if blackberries aren’t your favorite, no problem! Switch out the fruit. Might we suggest our Apple Cobbler, Blueberry Cobbler or our Fresh Peach Cobbler. And of course, there’s
our super popular Easy Peach Cobbler! ENJOY!
BENEFITS OF MEAL PLANNING
There’s nothing worse than the dread every time a family members asks, “What’s for dinner??” And your answer is “I have no clue.” Having a meal plan for the week eliminates that completely, which is the number one benefit in my book!
Besides having a game plan in place, there are several other benefits of meal planning, including:
- Cost: When you have a plan set in place, and a specific list of groceries, you eliminate cost wasted on impulse items or produce that never gets used.
- Decrease Waste: No wasted money, and no wasted food! Having a set grocery list will help to avoid both of those issues.
- Variety: Our meal plans specifically include a lot of variety, with Mexican, Italian, Breakfast for Dinner, and so much more! You can expose your family’s palates to all kinds of meals.
- No Indecision: Did you know there’s such thing as “indecision fatigue”? The idea is that when you can’t make a decision on something (like what to make for dinner) it actually makes you mentally fatigued. When dinners are already planned out, though, you avoid indecision completely!
- Health: When you plan for/anticipate making well-rounded meals, you’re much more likely to actually make them rather than defaulting to convenient boxed meals, or unhealthy fast food!
As you can see, there are so many benefits to meal planning!
Enchilada Casserole is simple, requires no rolling, and is a comforting family favorite—perfect for weeknights!
Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese is stuffed with mozzarella, pepperoni sandwiched between two pieces of buttery garlic toast. It’s a fun twist on a classic.
Delicious Oatmeal Pancakes – this simple and tasty recipe is filled with oats and is one the whole family will enjoy for breakfast and for holidays!
Strawberry Harvest Salad – tastes just like the salad at Zupa’s! It’s topped with apples, strawberries, chicken, candied pecans, cheese and a homemade Strawberry Vinaigrette dressing.
This Lemon Garlic Chicken is ready in 15 minutes or less! It’s a great weeknight chicken dinner that is full of flavor and tastes great over rice!
Sides of the week
Our Top Two Choices
Grilled Asparagus is the best side dish alongside almost any dinner recipe! Sprinkled with salt, pepper, and a little Parmesan cheese-this recipe is incredible!
This simple, creamy Macaroni Salad is loaded with pasta, peas, and ham. It’s perfect for parties, family dinners, and potlucks!
Dessert of the WEek
This easy Blackberry Cobbler has so much flavor and is coated in a sugary crust, making it sweet and irresistible. It’s a great dessert to enjoy all year Long, especially with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
For more cobbler recipes, try:
Click the link below to download this week’s FREE Meal Plan!