I’ve discussed our obsession with chicken before. It’s something we have at least once a week, but even I admit the same recipes over and over again can get a bit boring. Because of that, I am ALWAYS on the look out for new chicken recipes. I love all different kinds of chicken but love even more the ones you bake because you can throw them in the oven and they are usually done within 45 minutes. This next recipe is not only baked but includes two favorite ingredients that you can never go wrong with – cheese and asparagus. My husband believes the more cheese the better, and he’s pretty much right. Usually if there is cheese in the recipe it’s already a keeper. 😉
This Parmesan Crusted Stuffed Chicken only takes about 5 minutes to prep and twenty minutes to bake making it super simple. We’ve had this a few times in the last couple months and love it’s simplicity and its tastiness. It’s definitely another “must-try” recipe for those that love chicken.
Here’s the recipe:
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8-10 Asparagus spears
- ¾ - 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- lemon pepper
- Prepare asparagus by washing and trimming off ends.
- Without cutting all the way through, cut chicken breasts on the side long-ways.
- Stuff each breast with cheese and 2 spears.
- Rub a little olive oil on the top of each breast and sprinkle with lemon pepper and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about 25-30 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Kraft Recipes.
Quick, easy and delicious. Can’t beat a great chicken recipe like that.
I love that it can be made fast and we usually have the ingredients on hand. Some great sides to go with it include Fried Zucchini, Parmesan Crusted Zucchini, Twice Baked Potatoes, or Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots. YUM!
For more great chicken recipes, here are some of our other favorites…
For all main dish recipes go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂