This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Hungry Jack®. As always, all opinions are 100% my own.
I’m back with another delicious breakfast recipe. With the holidays quickly approaching, I thought it would be fun to share a quick and easy way to jazz up buttermilk pancakes. We’re always looking for something effortless to add to our breakfast spread. It has to be relatively simple, mess-free and crowd-pleasing. I’m talking a stress-free meal that doesn’t take more than 20 minute to make. These white chocolate berry pancakes were a big hit with everyone!
I started with Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake and Waffle Mix. Just add water and it’s ready to go! Since our family loves white chocolate, we mixed in some white chocolate chips instead of traditional chocolate chips… so yummy! Of course, if you can’t find chips, you could chop up a bar of white chocolate too.
It only took a few minutes to whip everything up and cook them. Even our kiddos helped out! After all of the batter was gone, we stacked them high and drizzled some Hungry Jack® Original Syrup on top. FYI: the bottle has a really cool indicator on it that lets you know when it’s ready. Smart, right? Just pop it in the microwave and peek at it every minute or so until it turns red HOT.
Homemade berry syrup, fresh berries and more white chocolate made these buttermilk pancakes extra special. Our family couldn’t wait to dig in. Silence and smiles said it all- absolutely delicious!
If you’re looking for a great recipe to make for special occasions or holidays, you’ve gotta give this one a go!
Grab the recipe for these White Chocolate Berry Pancakes below:
- Hungry Jack® Complete Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix
- ½ c. white chocolate chips
- ½ c. blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- ½ c. raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- ½ c. strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- ½ c. water
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar
- Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- Whisk together 2 cups of the pancake & waffle mix along with 1½ cups of water, according to the package's instructions. Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Heat a greased pan or grilled to medium heat, when hot pour about ⅓ cup of batter for each pancake. Flip and repeat until the remaining batter is gone.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, water and sugar. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Stack pancakes and serve with syrup, berry sauce, sliced fruit, and additional white chocolate chips, if desired.
For all breakfast recipes on the site go HERE.
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!