Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!!
I’ve talked about my love for non-yeast bread recipes before. They’re usually super easy, and we are always on the hunt for the yummiest recipes. My mom was able to find one – yet again!
This next recipe comes from Just a Pinch. She made only a few modifications, including adding a little more cream cheese, cooking it a little less and also making 1 loaf with nuts, and one without (obviously, if you love nuts – leave them in, if not – leave them out!) 😉 The recipe was darn right delicious, as you could only expect with sour cream, cream cheese, cinnamon/sugar on top. It’s definitely a new favorite, and we can’t wait to make it again.
If you love Banana bread, you’ll definitely want to try this Cream Cheese Filled Banana Bread. It takes regular Banana Bread to that next great yummy level of goodness!
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3 mashed ripe bananas
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 4 TB sour cream
- 2 cups flour
- 1 TB Sugar
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 8-10 ounce cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 TB flour
- Mix sugar, butter & eggs. Dissolve baking soda in sour cream, add bananas, salt and 2 cups flour. Mix all together.
- Divide ½ of this mixture into 2 floured loaf pans.
- Combine cream cheese ingredients and spread over mixture in pans. Spread remaining banana batter on top.
- Sprinkle top with 1 TB sugar mixed w. ½ teaspoon cinnamon before baking.
- Bake at 350 for 50 min. Cool and serve.
YUMMMMMMY!! Wish I had a whole loaf to myself right now. 😉
For our Favorite Banana Bread recipe be sure to check it out HERE:
And for some other favorite non-yeast Bread recipes check out: