I hope everyone has a great Easter
We sure did!!
I ended up making Creamy Swiss Parmesan Chicken, Funeral Potatoes, Asparagus Bundles, Brown Sugar Glazed Carrots, Biscuits and Kansas City Dirt Cake. And then our friends brought ham, potaoes, a salad, squash casserole and corn bread. YES – we had a ton of food, and it was all delicious!! I’m not going to lie – I’m a little excited for lunch today because the hubby and I both made ourselves a plate of leftovers for today. I’m not always a huge fan of leftovers, but I’m always a huge fan of leftovers if it involves all the yummy food from Easter!!! LOL!
Although I haven’t shared the Creamy Swiss Parmesan Chicken with you yet, don’t fret – I will soon. In the meantime, I wanted to share this Parmesan Chicken and Noodles recipes with you that my mom recently tried out. I admit, I’m not a huge fan of peas and would probably add trimmed Asparagus instead, but this dish still looks delicious and would be a great and easy dinner idea to add to the meal rotation.
- 8-12 ounces extra wide egg noodles
- 2-2¼ pound rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tsp. minced garli
- 1¾ cups whipping cream
- ½-3/4 cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- ¾ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 TB butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450.
- In a pot boil 6 cups of water. Add noodles and cook until tender (about 10 minutes).
- While noodles are cooking, remove chicken from bone and shred.
- In a saucepan combine chicken, peas, garlic, and creme and cook until all warm.
- Mix panko, ¼ cup of the Parmesan cheese and melted butter in a small bowl. Set aside,
- Stir noodles and remaining Parmesan cheese into hot chicken mixture. Heat and stir until bubbly. Pour into a dish and top with panko mixture. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
Recipe adapted from BHG.
This is just another one of those recipes that is delicious and easy to make!! And they are exactly the kind of dinner recipes I’m always looking for!
For more great Chicken and Pasta dishes, check out these other favorites: