Hey recipe lovers! Where are my pasta people?? Pasta is something I NEVER tire of. There are some many different recipes out there and it just never gets old with me. Do you feel the same way? If so, I’ve got another great recipe to add to your pasta loving list.
Today’s Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta was super tasty and only took about 20 minutes to whip up. If you’re like me, and bacon isn’t your favorite thing in the world (I know, I’m crazy!), then you can omit it from the recipe. But I was outvoted on recipe day, and we decided to keep it in. After all, most people tend to think bacon makes a recipe better. Truth be told, I loved the pasta just as we made it – creamy, cheesy and simple enough for the kiddos to like it too.
Another huge plus about this creamy chicken pasta recipe is that it’s all made in the same pot. Now, we’re used to making things in several dishes, but doing it in one makes it that much easier. Add the fact that it’s cheesy and delicious, and of course, it’s a winner. 😉
Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta:
Bacon Ranch Chicken Pasta
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing seasoning mix
- 8 oz cream cheese cut into 1 inch pieces, softened
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 2 cups uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
Whisk chicken broth and ranch dressing mix in a large skillet over medium heat, until well blended.
- Add cream cheese and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add chicken, pasta and 1 cup of your cheese, and bring to a boil. Cover and cook over medium heat for about 16-18 minutes.
- Once pasta is tender, top with bacon and remaining cheese and serve warm. ENJOY!
Adapted from Pillsbury.
TRIED & TRUE FINDINGS:
- DIFFICULTY: easy
- HOW MANY DOES IT FEED: 4
- ANY CHANGES MADE: used chicken broth and added more of it, cooked an additional 2-4 minutes
- ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT TIME: none
Another favorite chicken pasta dish is this one…
For more great chicken pasta recipes, check out: