One of my FAVORITE things to make for a breakfast get-together is COFFEE CAKE! This next recipe is quick and it is so buttery and cinnamon-y that everyone loves it.
I’ve tried a few Coffee Cake recipes before, but none come close to this one…
If you’re looking for a quick and easy treat you can make for a breakfast get together, shower or meeting, then I know you’ll love this Quick Coffee Cake recipe. It is SO GOOD!
- 1 cup oil
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cup flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup margarine melted
- In a large mixing bowl. combine oil, eggs, vanilla and milk together.
- In a medium bowl, blend together sugar, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Combine egg mixture with flour mixture. Pour half the batter into a 9x13 pan.
- In a medium bowl, prepare streusel by combining brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle half of streusel on top of the batter. Top with remaining batter and then sprinkle the remaining streusel on top.
- Drizzle with melted margarine.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Makes 18-24 servings
Let me know if you try it out and like it! It’s SOO GOOD!
And in case you’re looking for another Morning Treat, check out this Cinnamon Roll Cake – another favorite!
And why not share a few other favorites? 😉
TIP OF THE WEEK:
Uncooked Spaghetti as Frosting Protector!!
Totally used this tip this weekend for Gav’s Monster CakeCheck it out HERE.
For all breakfast recipes on the site go HERE.