One of my FAVORITE things to make for a breakfast get-together is COFFEE CAKE! This next recipe is quick and it is so buttery and cinnamon-y that everyone loves it.
I’ve tried a few Coffee Cake recipes before, but none come close to this one…
If you’re looking for a quick and easy treat you can make for a breakfast get together, shower or meeting, then I know you’ll love this Quick Coffee Cake recipe. It is SO GOOD!
Quick Coffee Cake
By September 26, 2011Published:
A very yummy, easy and quick version of coffee cake.
- 1 cup oil
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 cup flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup margarine melted
- In a large mixing bowl. combine oil, eggs, vanilla and milk together.
- In a medium bowl, blend together sugar, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Combine egg mixture with flour mixture. Pour half the batter into a 9x13 pan.
- In a medium bowl, prepare streusel by combining brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle half of streusel on top of the batter. Top with remaining batter and then sprinkle the remaining streusel on top.
- Drizzle with melted margarine.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Makes 18-24 servings
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Let me know if you try it out and like it! It’s SOO GOOD!
And in case you’re looking for another Morning Treat, check out this Cinnamon Roll Cake – another favorite!
TIP OF THE WEEK:
Uncooked Spaghetti as Frosting Protector!!
Totally used this tip this weekend for Gav’s Monster CakeCheck it out HERE.