Hope you guys are all ready to ring in the new year. Our family loves welcoming in the year with lots and lots of appetizers. This bacon corn and spinach dip is going to be one of them! Its super cheesy and is really easy to make. Have you noticed a trend here on the site?? We are all about simple, tasty recipes, and they’re even better if they’re quick, like this one! 🙂 It tasted great with Frito scoops, but I’m sure would be awesome with regular tortilla chips, bread or crackers.
In case you love appetizers as much as we do, then you’ll want to give this one a go. With spinach, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, Mozzarella cheese, corn and bacon, you really can’t go wrong.
Here is the printable recipe:
- 3 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, cubed
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- olive oil
- Add corn and spinach to 1 tsp hot olive oil, cook 2 - 3 min. or until spinach is wilted. Add cubed cream cheese and milk; cook and stir for 3 minutes or until cream cheese is completely melted. Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan, mozzarella and bacon.
- Spread onto the bottom of a 9-inch greased pie plate.
- Bake at 350 for 20 - 25 min, until heated through.
Adapted from www.kraftrecipes.com
HOW MANY DOES IT FEED: 8+
ANY CHANGES MADE: We used already cooked bacon. 😉
ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT TIME: none
Here are some more of our favorite appetizer dips:
For all appetizers on the site go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.