Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!
It makes sense that every recipe we try, we think is going to taste great, right? I mean, why try a recipe if it doesn’t even look good? It’s simply pointless. Today’s recipe was one that I thought was going to be awesome, but I was surprised JUST how tasty it really was. It was simple and took very little effort, which is probably why I was surprised, but looking back, I really should haven’t been. The reason – the main ingredients are bacon and potatoes. And in my honest opinion, you just really can’t go wrong with bacon and potatoes. Am I right?! These Bacon Wrapped Potatoes are going to be a new favorite appetizer and are perfect for any occasion. From a barbecue, to a party to game night, these little guys are sure to add a ton of flavor and are sure to be gone in a matter of minutes wherever they are served.
We ended up serving ours with ranch, but you can easily change up the taste based on what you serve it with. I’m thinking a Chipotle Ranch or even our Avocado Lime Ranch Dip would be great. Better yet, have a variety of dipping sauces to serve with these bad boys and everyone will love you even more. 😀
Here is the printable recipe:
- 3 TB oil
- 1 TB grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- salt & pepper
- 20 baby/fingerling potatoes, rinsed and dried (we used red and yellow)
- 10 bacon slices, cut in half crosswise
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together oil, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Dip potatoes in oil/cheese mixture then wrap bacon around and stick toothpick through potato to hold bacon on. Place on greased, foil-lined baking sheet.
- Repeat until all potatoes are wrapped in bacon.
- Bake for 30-38 minutes.
- Serve with ranch or other dip and ENJOY.
Mmmm – so good!!
For more great appetizers, be sure to check out:
For all Appetizers go HERE.
For all recipes on the site go HERE.