Great served as dinner or an appetizer, these Buffalo Chicken Sliders are flavorful and simple. If you love the buffalo taste, you’ll love these simple sliders.
Hello again! It’s Alicia from The Baker Upstairs, and I’m excited to share one of my favorite recipes with you!
These buffalo chicken sliders are incredibly flavorful and delicious, and so easy to make. They’re perfect as an appetizer or snack, and great for parties! They are packed with buffalo chicken flavor and melty cheese, and pretty much irresistible!
If you’re a fan of buffalo-flavored food, then you will love these simple sliders.
How to Make Buffalo Sliders
One of my favorite things about these sliders is that they’re so easy to make. You’ll start with a package of King’s Hawaiian rolls, split them in half horizontally (being careful not to break apart the rolls), then use the bottom half to start layering on the toppings.
You’ll make a savory and flavorful chicken filling by mixing shredded rotisserie chicken, blue cheese dressing, and buffalo sauce, then spread it on the bottom layer of rolls.
Next, top with slices of cheddar cheese. You can never have enough cheese!
Next you’ll layer the top layer of bread over the cheese, then brush the rolls with a mixture of melted butter and parsley.
Cover the rolls with foil and bake them for 20 minutes, then remove the cover and bake for an additional five minutes. The rolls will be crisp on top, but melty and gooey in the middle. Yum!
I like to serve these buffalo chicken sliders on a platter with blue cheese and celery, and let each person pull apart their own sandwich. I love that gooey, melty cheese!
Can you make Sliders ahead of time?
Yes, of course! We recommend making them up until you pour the melted butter on top, cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours in advance and then adding the butter right before baking.
Use the same steps to make some other variations of this dish. Some of our favorites include:
- Barbecue Chicken – Add Mozzarella/Swiss cheese with chicken mixed with bbq sauce
- Club – Add your favorite cheese and tomatoes with chicken and/or ham mixed with ranch and bacon bits
- Meatball – Add Mozzarella cheese with meatballs in tomato or marinara
These buffalo chicken sliders have all the flavor I love in buffalo chicken wings, but in a crispy, melty, gooey slider. They’re perfect for game day, entertaining with friends, or just any time you need an extra delicious snack. They have a nice little kick without being overly spicy, and I love how flavorful they are. They are one of my favorite appetizers!
For more sliderS:
More 30 Minute Meals:
Buffalo Chicken Sliders Recipe
- 1 package King's Hawaiian sweet dinner rolls
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce
- 6 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Without splitting the rolls apart, cut the entire package of rolls in half to create a top sheet and bottom sheet. Place the bottom sheet of rolls in a 9 x 13 pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the rotisserie chicken, blue cheese dressing, and buffalo sauce. Spread the chicken mixture over the bottom sheet of rolls.
- Layer the cheddar cheese on top of the chicken mixture, covering it completely. Add the top sheet of rolls over the top of the cheese.
- Brush the melted butter over the top of the rolls and sprinkle with the dried parsley.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake 20 minutes, then uncover and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve hot with celery and blue cheese on the side.