Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad is a simple, delicious and quick salad perfect for dinner or for BBQs and get togethers. It’s so light and refreshing!
Light & Refreshing Salad
I have a new favorite salad, guys! This Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad has all of my favorite ingredients. I’ve made it a few times in the last month and each time does not disappoint.
The ingredients include tomatoes, cucumber, avocados, cilantro, Feta cheese, and dressing. It tastes really fresh!
We used Italian dressing for ease, but this would be great with many dressings – maybe a Chipotle Ranch or Creamy Avocado. 😉
This salad is also so easy and is really quick to make. With the avocados in there, you definitely want to try and make right before serving so they don’t brown, but I have a feeling this will be a hit at any party you are bringing this to.
Just Chop & Mix!
CHOP. Slice up all your veggies and put them in a bowl. Chop up cilantro and place with veggies along with Feta cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
DRESSING. Add dressing right before serving.
- If cilantro isn’t your favorite, dill is a yummy substitute. Basil is another good substitute as well.
- Add purple or green onion for another layer of flavor.
- Add some shredded or drilled chicken.
- Mix in some arugula or spinach.
Serve this as a side salad for a main dish such as:
Tips for Making Ahead & Storing
Make ahead: Like many fruits, avocados start to turn brown after being cut. Thankfully putting them in the fridge slows down the process. You can make the salad a couple of hours ahead of serving it and keep it covered in the fridge.
Storage: Leftover cucumber tomato avocado salad can be stored, covered, in the fridge for 2-3 days. The avocados will begin to brown, but they will still be ok to eat.
Seriously? I just had this again a few days ago and I’m already wishing I could have it again. Because of how good it tastes and how simple it is, I have a feeling this will be a regular salad here at the house. 😉
For more of our favorite salad recipes, try:
Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad Recipe
- ¾ cup cherry tomatoes sliced in two
- 1 cucumber peeled, sliced and cut in two
- 2 avocados
- ½ cup feta cheese
- bunch cilantro
- ¼ cup Italian dressing
- salt and pepper
- Slice up all your veggies and put them in a bowl.
- Chop up cilantro and place with veggies along with Feta cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add dressing right before serving.