You’ve probably noticed by now, but this site is filled with SIMPLE recipes. There are a few that may have more steps or more ingredients, but for the most part, it’s very clear that I’m all about easy, quick and delicious recipes. Today’s recipe happens to fall under that category as well. They’re called Chicken Crescent Roll Bundles, and I first had them several years back when my assistant, Jezzy, brought them over. Her family had made them for us, and I couldn’t believe how flavorful and delicious they were. She said they were a family favorite and that they had been making them for years. As you could guess, I asked for the recipe and we’ve made them several times for our own family. You could imagine that crescent rolls stuffed with cream cheese, cream of chicken, Italian dressing mix and chicken would be pretty awesome – and they are!!
If you’re looking for another great and simple dinner idea, be sure to check out this one…
- 2 cans of Pillsbury crescent roll dough (8 oz. each)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 - 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 2 -3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 package of Italian dressing mix
- 2-3 green onions, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Add cream cheese and both cans of soup to a medium pot and turn to medium heat.
- Add dressing mix and stir until well combined. Turn down to low heat.
- Pour most of the mixture into a large bowl, leaving enough in the pan to use as a gravy to put on the chicken bundles.
- Add the chicken and the green onions to the large bowl and mix together. Set aside.
- Separate the crescent roll dough and place on a cookie sheet.
- Scoop a spoonful of chicken mix onto the crescent roll dough and roll (we fold the left side in, right side in, and then roll towards the long point)
- Bake in the oven for 9-12 minutes.
- Pour remaining sauce/gravy mixture on top and serve warm.
To make things even easier you can use the canned chicken, but I prefer to use chicken that was cooked in the crock pot and then shredded. 😉
Oh yes, these Chicken Crescent Roll Bundles are DELICIOUS!! Best part is that the whole family enjoys them. 😉
For more great chicken recipes, be sure to check out these favorites:
For all dinner ideas on the site go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!