Hearty and delicious Hamburger Soup filled with corn, carrots, potatoes, cheese and more! Best of all, it’s made in the slow cooker with minimal effort, making it the perfect soup recipe for a busy fall day! The whole family will love this easy Hamburger Soup!
Easy Hamburger Soup
Believe it or not, but in the last week things have gotten pretty chilly here in Arizona which means it’s definitely soup weather, and I couldn’t be more excited! Delicious, warm soups are always my top craving when weather cools down. 😉 With that being said, I have one more soup recipe for you before I share my huge round-up of soups. This next one was another one my mom made. It came from one of her old cookbooks and is called Hamburger Soup.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
It’s a recipe that I had never had before, but it was a hit (honestly, I probably wouldn’t share any recipe that wasn’t, lol)! This soup has all the ingredients that everyone loves in a classic soup – meat, potatoes, and veggies. It was also very easy to make since it was all thrown in the crock pot. I have a feeling this Hamburger soup will become one of those recipes I through in the slow cooker on a busy, fall day!
How to Make Hamburger Soup:
- Add carrots and potatoes to the crockpot with water, and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours. (If you want it done faster, you can cook on HIGH for 1.5-2 hours.)
- Meanwhile, brown the ground beef. After the potatoes and carrots have cooked, add the browned beef and remaining ingredients to the crockpot and cook for an additional hour on LOW (or HIGH for 30 minutes).
- Add one cup of cheese right before serving.
If you’re looking for a flavorful and easy recipe, this Hamburger soup is definitely one to try. You can’t go wrong with a delicious soup recipe like this! It would probably taste amazing with some warm rolls as well. 😉
For more soup recipes, check out:
Hamburger Soup Recipe
Hearty and delicious Hamburger Soup filled with corn, carrots, potatoes, cheese and more! Best of all, it's made in the crockpot with minimal effort, making it the perfect soup recipe for a busy fall day!
- 2 carrots peeled and sliced
- 4 potatoes peeled and diced
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb ground beef cooked
- 14 oz can of Beef broth
- 12 oz can of diced tomatoes drained
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 11 oz can of corn
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup grated mozzarella or parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Add carrots, potatoes and water to your crock pot. Cook on low for 3-4 hours (or HIGH for 1.5 - 2 hours).
Brown beef and add beef and remaining ingredients to crock pot. Cook on low for another hour or HIGH for 30 more minutes. Add 1 cup cheese a few minutes before serving. ENJOY!