Save yourself some time, money and stress by using this FREE Meal Plan that is full of amazing recipes. Each plan includes 5 dinner ideas, 2 side dishes, 1 dessert and a shopping list making meal planning easier than ever!!
WEEKLY MEAL PLAN #43
Included is a grocery list with EVERY ingredient you need for all the items on the meal plan.
This is meant to help simplify menu planning, shopping, and cooking so you can more easily enjoy meals with your family throughout the week!
TIP OF THE WEEK
This week is Cinco de Mayo and we always love a good reason to enjoy delicious Mexican food! We love to go all out—entrees, appetizers, desserts & drinks! We’ve compiled a list of our favorite Cinco de Mayo recipes HERE (including tips to throw a great party)!
BENEFITS OF MEAL PLANNING
There’s nothing worse than the dread every time a family members asks, “What’s for dinner??” And your answer is “I have no clue.” Having a meal plan for the week eliminates that completely, which is the number one benefit in my book!
Besides having a game plan in place, there are several other benefits of meal planning, including:
- Cost: When you have a plan set in place, and a specific list of groceries, you eliminate cost wasted on impulse items or produce that never gets used.
- Decrease Waste: No wasted money, and no wasted food! Having a set grocery list will help to avoid both of those issues.
- Variety: Our meal plans specifically include a lot of variety, with Mexican, Italian, Breakfast for Dinner, and so much more! You can expose your family’s palates to all kinds of meals.
- No Indecision: Did you know there’s such thing as “indecision fatigue”? The idea is that when you can’t make a decision on something (like what to make for dinner) it actually makes you mentally fatigued. When dinners are already planned out, though, you avoid indecision completely!
- Health: When you plan for/anticipate making well-rounded meals, you’re much more likely to actually make them rather than defaulting to convenient boxed meals, or unhealthy fast food!
As you can see, there are so many benefits to meal planning!
Carne asada is the perfect Mexican flavored meat to add to tacos, burritos, salads, or quesadillas. It’s tender, flavorful, and juicy.
This easy Cheesy Baked Tortellini is simple and delicious too. Tortellini, bacon, cheese, basil, & spinach fill this recipe and make it irresistible and perfect for dinner any night.
These french toast sticks are bite-sized and bursting with cinnamon and sugar. They are perfectly dippable and absolutely delicious.
One of our favorite versions of tacos – ground beef tacos!! They’re filled with meat and cheese, fried until golden and topped with lettuce and tomatoes.
This Honey Mustard Chicken recipe takes less than 30 minutes to bake, is full of flavor, and will please the whole family! Not to mention, it’s cooked on a single sheet pan with delicious vegetables, making it easy AND healthy.
Sides of the week
Our Top Two Choices
Get perfect restaurant style Creamy Refried Beans by adding just THREE extra ingredients to your canned beans! These refried beans are perfect served as a dip, side, or filling for burritos and tacos!
Serve these beans
Asian Coleslaw is filled with crushed crunchy ramen noodles and covered in a light yummy Asian dressing!
Dessert of the WEek
Puffy and pillowy Sopapillas are fried to perfection and topped with honey for a simple and delicious Mexican dessert.
For more Mexican Desserts, try:
Click the link below to download this week’s FREE Meal Plan!