My baby turns 1 today. I CANNOT believe it!
My Sweet Evie brings me so much joy, and I am so grateful for her.
I love that I’m her favorite person.
I love that she jumps up and down when I come into her room each morning.
I love that she scrunches her nose when she smiles.
I love that she loves her stuffed monkey, Mono, and can pick him out in a line-up of other monkeys!
I love that she crawls like a monkey (she really kinda does – LOL!)
I love that she wants to follow me around the house all day.
And I love that she’s MINE!!
Happy Birthday, Evie! So lucky to be your mama.
In celebration of my daughter’s birthday I wanted to share a fun and yummy recipe.
It’s a passion of mine to find and make DELICIOUS creations. Awhile back we had some friends over and I wanted to come up with something new. I put a few things together and was so happy with the result. I’m calling this one:
OREO PUDDING PIE
There is no Oreo Pudding at all, but there are Oreos and there is Pudding.
Here is how you can make it as well.
Oreo Pudding Pie
By March 23, 2012
- Yield: 1 pie
Quick and easy dessert that includes oreos and pudding and sure to win over everyone!
IngredientsPrint This Recipe
- 1 Oreo crust
- 1 sleeve crushed Oreo Cookies
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup margarine/butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large tub cool whip
- 1 3 oz. box white chocolate pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Mix cream cheese and margarine/butter until smooth.
- Mix in powdered sugar and fold in 1/3 tub cool whip. Pour over oreo crust. Set aside.
- Make pudding by mixing the milk and pudding mix together. Pour over first layer.
- Pour remaining cool whip over the top. Sprinkle crushed oreos over the pie. Refrigerate for one hour or until ready to serve.