My baby turns 1 today. I CANNOT believe it!
My Sweet Evie brings me so much joy, and I am so grateful for her.
I love that I’m her favorite person.
I love that she jumps up and down when I come into her room each morning.
I love that she scrunches her nose when she smiles.
I love that she loves her stuffed monkey, Mono, and can pick him out in a line-up of other monkeys!
I love that she crawls like a monkey (she really kinda does – LOL!)
I love that she wants to follow me around the house all day.
And I love that she’s MINE!!
Happy Birthday, Evie! So lucky to be your mama.
In celebration of my daughter’s birthday I wanted to share a fun and yummy recipe.
It’s a passion of mine to find and make DELICIOUS creations. Awhile back we had some friends over and I wanted to come up with something new. I put a few things together and was so happy with the result. I’m calling this one:
OREO PUDDING PIE
There is no Oreo Pudding at all, but there are Oreos and there is Pudding.
Here is how you can make it as well.
- 1 Oreo crust
- 1 sleeve crushed Oreo Cookies
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup margarine/butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 large tub cool whip
- 1 3 oz. box white chocolate pudding
- 1½ cups milk
- Mix cream cheese and margarine/butter until smooth.
- Mix in powdered sugar and fold in ⅓ tub cool whip. Pour over oreo crust. Set aside.
- Make pudding by mixing the milk and pudding mix together. Pour over first layer.
- Pour remaining cool whip over the top. Sprinkle crushed oreos over the pie. Refrigerate for one hour or until ready to serve.