Who here loves breakfast dishes?!
We are pretty obsessed, and we especially love the recipes that are simple and quick. Today’s recipe happens to be one of those. I had gotten the recipe from a friend and later found one via Pinterest from The Kitchen is my Playground that only required 3 ingredients. Say what?! Yeah, I knew I had to give it a try. My friend had made hers a little different and another friend who makes this told me she rolls it up. I haven’t tried the rolled up version yet, but this basic, simple version is so easy we’ve already made it a few times (the husband especially LOVED it). My friend who made the rolled up version also used a sausage that has maple in it which gave it a sweet taste that I really liked, so I’m excited to try that next. You can also use hot sausage, turkey sausage… practically any sausage that you prefer to use. I ended up using the Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage crumbles since I always have them on hand for breakfast dishes. That particular sausage is also already cooked which makes the recipe even more simple and quick.
If you’re looking to try a very delicious, easy and new recipe, I highly recommend making this Crescent Roll Sausage Bake. It’s great, and I love that it can be changed so easily with different meats and cheeses!!
Here’s the recipe:
- 2 packages Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage crumbles
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place sausage crumbles and cream cheese in a medium pot and cook on low heat until combined and warm.
- Unroll crescent roll dough onto a greased pan and pinch seams together.
- Pour sausage and cream cheese mixture over dough and spread around.
- Unroll second crescent roll dough and place over the top of the sausage. Pinch seams together and pinch two crescent roll doughs together all around the edges.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes. Serve warm. ENJOY!
Recipe adapted from The Kitchen is my Playground
Pinch those seams together as much as you can.
Layer the cooked sausage and cream cheese on top.
Top with another roll of crescent dough and pinch the outer edge together.
I’m telling you – this is too easy and delicious not to love!!
For more yummy and simple breakfast dishes, check out:
For all breakfast recipes on the site go HERE.
For all recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!