You guys! Did you catch the Live Webcast for Better Homes and Gardens Wednesday night? I sure hope so. I’m back from my trip and although I had an AMAZING time, I’m excited to be back with my family. It’s always hard for me to be away from the kids so I’m happy to be back with the crew and on a regular routine. If you did miss the webcast with BHG Editor, Eddie Ross, that is all about getting guest-ready for the holidays, be sure to check it out by going HERE.
Alright – on to today’s recipe…
Are any of you obsessed with potatoes like I am?! I’m pretty much in LOVE with potatoes. I mean, how can you NOT love them? They are so tasty and can be prepared in so many ways. I recently made Loaded Baked Potato Rounds that were a HUGE hit with the family. We made them as an appetizer and dipped them in sour cream, but these would also be great as a side dish. I love that they are also so simple and quick and just require cutting up the potatoes and then topping off with the “good stuff” like cheese and bacon! 😉
If you’re looking for a simple appetizer recipe or side for the potato-lover, then give this recipe a try. It’s delicious!
Loaded Baked Potato Rounds Recipe
- 4 medium red potatoes
- butter melted
- garlic salt
- 5 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- shredded monterray jack cheese
- shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream for dipping
Preheat oven to 350.
- Begin by washing potatoes and slicing into thin rounds (about ¼" thick).
- Place potatoes in a pot filled with water and bring to a boil. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Drain and pat dry potatoes.
- Place foil on a baking pan and spray with cooking spray. Place potatoes on pan. Brush lightly with melted butter.
Sprinkle on garlic salt, cheeses and crumbled bacon pieces.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes and serve with sour cream. ENJOY!
Recipe from Diethood.
Check out all that cheese and bacon!! Add your favorite cheese to change it up. 😉
You can dip these little rounds in any kind of dressing or dip, but sour cream works great too!
For more great potato recipes, check out:
- Cheesy Mashed Potato Casserole
- Brown Sugar Glazed Red Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
- Parmesan Crusted Potato Skins