Save yourself some time, money and stress by using this FREE Meal Plan that is full of amazing recipes. Each plan includes 5 dinner ideas, 2 side dishes, 1 dessert and a shopping list making meal planning easier than ever!!
WEEKLY MEAL PLAN #52
Included is a grocery list with EVERY ingredient you need for all the items on the meal plan.
This is meant to help simplify menu planning, shopping, and cooking so you can more easily enjoy meals with your family throughout the week!
TIP OF THE WEEK
4th of July is all about the BBQ’s! The side dishes and the grilling and the yummy, patriotic desserts. We have got so many great recipes that are perfect for this holiday.
Perhaps you are also hosting the festivities this summer? We’ve got tips and tricks for that too. Check it all out HERE!
BENEFITS OF MEAL PLANNING
There’s nothing worse than the dread every time a family members asks, “What’s for dinner??” And your answer is “I have no clue.” Having a meal plan for the week eliminates that completely, which is the number one benefit in my book!
Besides having a game plan in place, there are several other benefits of meal planning, including:
- Cost: When you have a plan set in place, and a specific list of groceries, you eliminate cost wasted on impulse items or produce that never gets used.
- Decrease Waste: No wasted money, and no wasted food! Having a set grocery list will help to avoid both of those issues.
- Variety: Our meal plans specifically include a lot of variety, with Mexican, Italian, Breakfast for Dinner, and so much more! You can expose your family’s palates to all kinds of meals.
- No Indecision: Did you know there’s such thing as “indecision fatigue”? The idea is that when you can’t make a decision on something (like what to make for dinner) it actually makes you mentally fatigued. When dinners are already planned out, though, you avoid indecision completely!
- Health: When you plan for/anticipate making well-rounded meals, you’re much more likely to actually make them rather than defaulting to convenient boxed meals, or unhealthy fast food!
As you can see, there are so many benefits to meal planning!
Simple Burrito Bowl is packed with flavor for a quick, easy, and healthy lunch or delicious dinner. These tasty bowls whip up in minutes!
Antipasto Salad is the perfect summer meal. It’s filled with tomatoes, cheeses, cured meats, olives, and pepperoncini. Dress it with your favorite Italian dressing for a quick and easy light meal.
Eggs Benedict Casserole – the perfect breakfast dish made with English muffins, Canadian bacon, eggs and more. It’s perfect for weekends and holidays.
This Asian chicken dish tastes just like the restaurant version! It’s also simple, flavorful and so delicious.
The BEST homemade hamburgers!! This easy burger recipe is complete with the most delicious secret sauce that compliments the Ranch Burgers perfectly!
Sides of the week
Our Top Two Choices
Skip the takeout and try making Homemade Fried Rice! This rice is flavored with sesame oil, garlic, and soy sauce mixed with peas, carrots, and eggs.
Baked Beans are a must-have at all of our BBQ’s. It’s such a simple and easy recipe, requires only FIVE ingredients, and cooks in the crock pot. Everyone who tries it agrees it’s the best baked beans recipe.
Dessert of the WEek
Delicious, simple and quick 4th of July Rice Krispie Treats are always a hit, and are festive for any patriotic occasion.
For more festive treats, try:
Click the link below to download this week’s FREE Meal Plan!