This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These peanut butter rice krispie balls are chewy, sweet and easy to make! Best part is that they only require a handful of ingredients.
These bite size balls of gooey goodness make perfect snacks or party treats. They come together quickly and taste simply scrumptious!! For more yummy rice krispie treats try Crack Rice Krispies, Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats, and the BEST Rice Krispie Treats.
Gooey, Chewy + Delicious!
Rice Krispie Treats have long been a favorite of ours. They are easy to make and only require a few ingredients! This tasty ball takes the flavor profile up a notch by adding a new flavor profile…peanut butter!!
The addition of corn syrup makes these extra gooey, chewy, and delish. Not only are these super fun to make, but they are definitely fun to eat! They fit perfectly into little hands.
Because you can make these bite-size they make perfect treats for a party or gathering. They surely won’t last long!
How to Make rice krispie balls
BOIL. In a large saucepan, over medium high heat, add the corn syrup and sugar. Stir constantly while you bring it to a boil
STIR. Remove the pot from the heat and add the peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until smooth.
MIX. Mix in the cereal. Stir until well coated.
ROLL & COOL. Use a silicone mat or wax paper. Drop the mix, a spoonful at a time, onto the mat. Roll the drops into balls and cool.
Recipe Tips, Storing + More Cereal Goodies
- Don’t over heat the sugar/corn syrup mixture. Remove the mixture just as it is beginning to boil otherwise overheating will end up creating a dry and crumbly treat.
- To speed up the set time you can stick the treat in the fridge. However, allow them to come back to room temperature before biting into them
- Add mini chocolate chips, mini M&M’s, or colorful sprinkles.
- Coat them: allow the balls to set then dip them into chocolate, white chocolate or a colorful candy coating.
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days. To Freeze: Arrange the balls on a baking sheet and place in the fridge. Once frozen transfer to a freezer Ziploc. Freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw before eating.
For more Peanut Butter Treats, check out:
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookie
- Peanut Butter Banana bread
- Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Peanut Butter Kiss cookie
- Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
Rice Krispie Balls Recipe
- In a large saucepan, over medium high heat, add the corn syrup and sugar. Stir constantly while you bring it to a boil.
- Remove the pot from the heat and add the peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- Mix in the cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Use a silicone mat or wax paper. Drop the mix, a spoonful at a time, onto the mat. Roll the drops into balls and cool.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.