I think I’ve mentioned this a gazillion times before, but I LOVE breakfast recipes – especially savory ones! It’s sad that we don’t have a ton of time in the mornings to make these yummy dishes, but we still try to make them occasionally on weekends and definitely for special days and holidays. Over the years, we have tried a TON of new breakfast casseroles and we recently tried another one to add to the “must-keep” list. Today’s recipe is a Cheesy Hash Brown Breakfast casserole that has three different cheese and is so flavorful!
This breakfast casserole has all the ingredients that make it amazing – potatoes, eggs, cheese and bacon. Mix them all together with 3 cheeses, bake to perfection and you have a perfect dish to enjoy. We tend to make more of these breakfast casseroles during the winter, and especially around the holidays, so I wanted to share a few breakfast recipes in case you did the same.
You can see all three cheeses mixed in!
What’s great about this recipe is it also reheats well. We made it and had leftovers and enjoyed it for the next few days because it was still so good. For those that love breakfast casseroles, we hope you give this one a try and let us know what you think. We thought it was breakfast heaven!
For more breakfast casseroles, check out:
- 1 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 9 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1½ cups cottage cheese
- 1¼ cups shredded Swiss cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Cook bacon in a skillet until browned and pour into large bowl.
- Stir in potatoes, eggs, cheeses and salt & pepper. Pour mixture into greased baking dish.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. ENJOY!