This recipe allows you to have the crispy, delicious chicken nuggets you love from Chick-fil-A without even leaving your house! These Copycat Chick Fil A Nuggets taste just like the real thing. Best of all, they’re ready in less than 30 minutes!
Chick Fil A Chicken Nuggets
Who here loves Chik-fil-A? My entire family is obsessed, and I’d be lying if I said we didn’t go at least a few times each month. 😉 The hubby and I love their customer service and feel like they are the best fast-food chain around. The employees are always so nice, and the kiddos love playing in their clean playground areas. But most importantly, their food is top notch!! My kids’ favorite menu item is their Chicken Nuggets, so when I saw a copycat recipe from My name is Snickerdoodle, I knew I had to give it a try.
I only made a few changes, but I agree that they taste just like those from the restaurant! They require just a handful of common ingredients that you most likely already have on hand, and they only take about 30 minutes from start to finish! That’s even less time than it would take to load up the family and drive to the nearest Chick-fil-A, so it’s definitely a win-win situation. Now, I just need to learn how to make their Chik-fil-A sauce because that stuff is so addicting. 😉
How to Make Copycat Chick Fil A Nuggets:
This recipe is simple and one the kids will love!! Don’t be surprised when you see there is powdered sugar in the batter because I feel like it’s the secret ingredient. Here is what you’ll need to do to make these delicious nuggets.
- Cut up chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces.
- Add milk and egg to a bowl and whisk together, then set aside.
- Pour flour, powdered sugar, salt, and pepper in a gallon-sized ziploc bag.
- Put chicken pieces in the egg mixture. Once they are well coated, transfer the chicken pieces to the ziploc bag and shake to evenly cover with seasonings.
- Place chicken in pan with oil and cook on medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Drain the pieces on a paper towel and serve warm with ketchup, homemade ranch, fry sauce or honey mustard. ENJOY!
Seriously, these are the BEST Chicken nuggets! If you love Chick fil A chicken nuggets, you’ll definitely love this recipe. PROMISE. 😉
This recipe is perfectly paired with these other Lil’ Luna recipes:
For more quick and easy chicken recipes, check out:
- Chicken Caesar Wraps
- Baked Chicken Fingers
- Crispy Baked Ranch Chicken
- Oven Baked Drumsticks
- Parmesan Chicken Bake
Copycat Chick Fil A Nuggets Recipe
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- vegetable oil
Place oil in a medium pan and turn to medium heat.
- Begin by cutting up your chicken breasts into bite-sized pieces.
- From there add your milk and egg to a bowl and whisk together until combined. Set aside.
- Pour your flour, powdered sugar, salt and pepper into a gallon bag.
- Add several chicken pieces to your milk/egg mixture until well coated and then throw the pieces into your gallon bag and shake until each piece is evenly coated.
- Place chicken pieces in oil and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Drain pieces onto paper towel and serve warm.