Hi, it’s me, Lily!
I went to Disneyland this week!! It was so much fun! I got to meet Anna and Elsa AND I got to go on lots of fun rides. My favorite ride at California Adventure is Tower or Terror. And my favorite ride at Disneyland is Splash Mountain. We had so much fun, and next week is Spring Break. That means I don’t have any school – YAY!!
Last week I made a recipe with Thin Mints and this week I did too. We call them Frosted Thin Mint M&M Brownies. They’re kinda like the ones my mom made here, but they have cookies in it too. They were really good. 🙂
I think if you like Chocolate and mint, then you’ll like these brownies. 🙂
Frosted Thin Mint M&M Brownies Recipe
Frosted Thin Mint M&M Brownies. Recipe includes a box brownie, topped with thin mints, then a yummy homemade frosting with mint m&m's!
- 1 box Brownie Mix (and all ingredients listed on box)
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (small can)
- Mint M&Ms
- Thin Mints
Make brownies as directed in box. Once done, take out and cool.
- Add a layer of Thin Mints on top of the brownies (or you can add these right before baking).
- Make frosting by combining sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in a small pot. Cook on low heat, stirring constantly, until all melted. Pour over brownies.
- Sprinkle M&Ms over the frosting along with 1 cup crushed Thin Mints. Let set up before cutting.
Pictures of how we did it….
Don’t these brownies look really yummy?
I REALLY liked them!! They were very gooey and very delicious. 🙂
I hope you try this recipe we made. You can even eat it with ice cream. 🙂
I hope you can come back again soon for more yummy treats from me.
For more great treats using M&Ms, be sure to check out:
For all Sweet Treats by Lily go HERE.
For all Dessert recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂