Hi, it’s me – Lily!
Did you miss me? Well, school is about to begin, and I’m excited to start 3rd grade. I have gotten multiplication down, but not division so I better start working on it. 😉
Since summer is about to end, we had lots of friends over. My friend, Layla, and her family came over. And then two friends my mom went to high school with came over with their kids. It was a good day.
You know what else is good? This awesome treat me and mom made! They’re Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecakes. They are so tiny but so delicious. They’re basically white chocolate Reese’s with perfect cheesecake surrounding it. It is so good. We added white chocolate curls on top for detail and those were good too.
Here’s the recipe:
- ⅓ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 TB sugar
- 5 teaspoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 miniature white chocolate peanut butter cups
- Combine cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in a small bowl. Press into the bottoms of 6 muffin liners in a cupcake pan.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and flour until smooth. Add egg and vanilla and mix just until combined. Place a peanut butter cup in the center of each muffin cup and fill with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes or until center is set. Let cool and refrigerate for at least 1 -2 hours before serving. ENJOY!
Recipe from Taste of Home.
Place crumbs in liners in a muffin pan.
Fill up those cups!
I hope you have a great rest of the summer.
Be sure to check out these other cheesecake recipes:
For all Sweet Treats by Lily go HERE.
For all Dessert recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
I hope you can come back again soon for more yummy treats from me.
BEHIND THE SCENES AT LILLUNA.COM:
YUMMY!! You guys will love these!
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!