I may have mentioned I wouldn’t be doing any more Pumpkin recipes, but I may have fibbed. I have one more I wanted to try this week, and the next one is from my mom.
My mom has always been known for her bread. It always turns out SOOO good, and so soft, and she usually gets requests not only from the kids, but from anyone who has had her bread before. In fact, she usually gets orders at Christmas time because everyone wants it. 😉
I’m thinking this next recipe will become one of those as well because everyone loved it! She found the recipe from HERE and just changed it up a bit by adding some Cinnamon and Sugar on top.
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- ⅔ cup water
- 3 cups sugar
- 3½ cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp. ground cloves
- ¼ tsp. ginger
- 3 TB sugar
- 1 TB cinnamon
- Grease and flour three 7×3 inch loaf pans.
- Mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar until well blended in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Combine the dry ingredients and the pumpkin mixture and stir until just blended. Pour into your prepared pans.
- Combine 3 TB sugar and 1 TB cinnamon and mix well. Sprinkle over the top of the bread mixture.
- Bake for about 50 minutes at 350.Toothpick should come out clean.
Doesn’t this bread look so moist and delicious?! It kind of reminds me of my Snickerdoodle Bread! 😉
For more Pumpkin goodness be sure to check out:
For all Lil’ Luna recipes go HERE.
Pictures by Tara Martindale.Powered by Sidelines