A garlic butter-y pasta dish filled with green and red peppers, carrots, olives, cheese and parsley. It’s so simple and so flavorful!
Pasta is so good!
Wouldn’t you agree??
I try not to order it too often when I’m out to eat because I usually feel guilty knowing most are in a heavy, butter-y sauce but I always cave when I’m at Serendipity in New York City. My husband and I first went there last year for our 10 year anniversary, but I’ve been lucky enough to have gone back to the Big Apple two more times in the last year for work purposes. Both times I was able to go back to Serendipity and both times I had to get the Madame Butterfly. It’s the dish my husband ordered when we went the first time, and it is seriously so delicious and flavorful that I had to order it again.
This Garlic Butter Pasta is filled with chunks of carrots, peppers, olives and topped with cheese and parsley. It was so good I wanted to try a copycat version at home, and I’m happy to report that today’s recipe tastes just like it. Since I was able to try it a few times, I really tried to analyze the flavors and hope you like it just as much as we did. I also hope that you can make it to NYC to try the real thing!! Not only do they have this delicious pasta dish but they have the BEST Frozen Hot Cocoa. 😀
Here’s the recipe:
- 16 oz. bowtie pasta
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 half red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 half green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup olives, diced
- 1/2 cup baby carrots, cut into quarters,
- 1/2 – 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley, garnish
- Cook pasta as directed on box.
- While pasta is cooking, add butter, garlic, bell peppers and baby carrots to pan. Sautee for 8-10 minutes on low-medium heat. Add olives and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add to veggie pan. Mix well until pasta is coated. Top with parsley and frated Parmesan cheese right before serving. ENJOY!
Here is the Printable recipe…
Garlic Butter Pasta Recipe
- 16 oz bowtie pasta
- 1/2-3/4 cup butter
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1/2 green bell pepper cut into strops
- 1/2 cup olives diced
- 1/2 cup baby carrots cut into ters
- 1/2-1 cup parmesan cheese grated
- fresh parsely garnish
Cook pasta as directed on box.
While pasta is cooking, add butter, garlic, bell peppers and baby carrots to pan. Sautee for 8-10 minutes on low-medium heat. Add olives and cook an additional 2 minutes.
Drain pasta and add to veggie pan. Mix well until pasta is coated. Top with parsley and grated Parmesan cheese right before serving. ENJOY!
This dish is seriously so simple, and I cannot wait to make it again!
Here are some other favorite pasta dishes that would be great for dinner this week…
For all main dish recipes, go HERE.
For ALL recipes, go HERE.