Save yourself some time, money and stress by using this FREE Meal Plan that is full of amazing recipes. Each plan includes 5 dinner ideas, 2 side dishes, 1 dessert and a shopping list making meal planning easier than ever!!
WEEKLY MEAL PLAN #48
Included is a grocery list with EVERY ingredient you need for all the items on the meal plan.
This is meant to help simplify menu planning, shopping, and cooking so you can more easily enjoy meals with your family throughout the week!
TIP OF THE WEEK
Fruit Kabobs are such a fun side + are SO versatile!
Switch up the fruit you use based on what is in season and what you prefer. Get creative with the shape of the fruit by using cookie cutters or a melon baller. Some of the fruit will need to be treated to keep it fresh.
Pro-tip: Soak in lemon water! Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice per 1 cup of water soak for 5-10 minutes. And ta-da! Fresh as can be.
BENEFITS OF MEAL PLANNING
There’s nothing worse than the dread every time a family members asks, “What’s for dinner??” And your answer is “I have no clue.” Having a meal plan for the week eliminates that completely, which is the number one benefit in my book!
Besides having a game plan in place, there are several other benefits of meal planning, including:
- Cost: When you have a plan set in place, and a specific list of groceries, you eliminate cost wasted on impulse items or produce that never gets used.
- Decrease Waste: No wasted money, and no wasted food! Having a set grocery list will help to avoid both of those issues.
- Variety: Our meal plans specifically include a lot of variety, with Mexican, Italian, Breakfast for Dinner, and so much more! You can expose your family’s palates to all kinds of meals.
- No Indecision: Did you know there’s such thing as “indecision fatigue”? The idea is that when you can’t make a decision on something (like what to make for dinner) it actually makes you mentally fatigued. When dinners are already planned out, though, you avoid indecision completely!
- Health: When you plan for/anticipate making well-rounded meals, you’re much more likely to actually make them rather than defaulting to convenient boxed meals, or unhealthy fast food!
As you can see, there are so many benefits to meal planning!
Crunchy and fresh chicken taco salad is a weeknight dinner dream! Easy, flavorful, and a recipe that everyone will enjoy.
Quick and delicious Easy Pizza Casserole – prepped in 5 minutes and only requires 5 ingredients. We call that a dinner win!
Bacon and cheese quiche makes the perfect hot breakfast to share with a crowd. It’s filling, savory, and full of delicious flavors.
Turn one of your favorite appetizers into lunch or dinner with these Spinach Artichoke Grilled Cheese Sandwiches!!
Easy Chicken Divan is loaded with chunks of tender chicken and broccoli and smothered in a cream sauce. It is perfect to freeze for later!
This is a whole meal on its own! But either side of the week is a great option to pair with this dish, especially the Fruit Kabobs!
Sides of the week
Our Top Two Choices
Colorful Fruit Kabobs are the best appetizer or side for any occasion! Load up your favorite fruits and get snacking.
Be sure to check out the tip of the week for ideas on serving these fruit kabobs. My favorite tip: Try dipping the fruit in one of our yummy dips like our Cream Cheese Fruit Dip or our Yogurt Fruit Dip.
Fresh Mozzarella Pasta Salad is light, delicious and flavorful. This simply dressed salad is a new favorite!!
Dessert of the WEek
Chewy butterscotch brownies have a brown sugar base and are filled with butterscotch chips. They are rich and absolutely yummy!
For more Blondies and Brownies, try:
Click the link below to download this week’s FREE Meal Plan!