This moist Pumpkin Bread has become a favorite fall treat in our family! A delicious pumpkin loaf, topped with irresistible cinnamon sugar, and packed with amazing flavor. Best of all, this easy pumpkin bread recipe doesn’t require any yeast!!
Everyone who tries this bread agrees it’s the best Pumpkin Bread recipe they had tried. We fell in love so much we’ve now tried other variations like our Pumpkin Streusel Bread and Pumpkin Banana Bread!
Easy Pumpkin Bread
My mom has always been known for her bread. It always turns out SOOO good, and so soft, and she usually gets requests not only from the kids, but from anyone who has had her bread before (and that’s whatever it may be – cinnamon bread. banana bread, etc).
Today’s recipe is another one my mom adapted from Peanut Blossom (go check her out for even more great recipes!) It is so good and soft and has become a fall favorite.
How to Make Pumpkin Bread
One of the best parts about this bread is that it doesn’t require any yeast!! Yay for quick breads! Breads without yeast are so much faster, they don’t have to raise, and they’re pretty much fail proof. This recipe is no different!
PREP. Grease your 7×3 loaf pans.
BATTER. Mix your wet ingredients in one bowl, and your dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Once they’re each mixed, combine the two and stir until just blended. Then, pour into your prepared pans.
TOPPING. To make the topping, combine sugar and cinnamon and mix well. Sprinkle over the top of the bread mixture in the pans before baking.
BAKE. Bake at 350° for 50 minutes.
Told you it was simple! And the result is a very delicious and moist pumpkin bread with a cinnamon and sugar topping everyone will go nuts over!!
Want to change this moist pumpkin bread up? Try making these changes:
- Chocolate Chips – The pumpkin + chocolate combo can’t be beat
- Cinnamon Chips – Enhance the cinnamon flavor by adding 1 cup of butterscotch chips!
- Cream Cheese – Add a layer of cream cheese by mixing the following ingredients. Pour half the batter in the pan, then the cream cheese mixture, followed by the remaining batter.
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp flour
STORE: Remove bread from pan and let cool completely. Wrap in plastic wrap and store in a Ziploc bag on counter for up to 2 days or up to 1 week in the fridge.
FREEZE: Let the pumpkin bread cool and then wrap in plastic wrap and place in freezer bag or airtight container to freeze for up to 2 months.
For more pumpkin recipes, check out:
- Pumpkin Dump Cake
- Pumpkin Waffles
- Soft Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Roll
- Pumpkin Pudding Parfaits
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Grease and flour three 7×3 inch loaf pans.
- Mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar until well blended in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Combine the dry ingredients and the pumpkin mixture and stir until just blended. Pour into your prepared pans.
- Combine 3 TB sugar and 1 TB cinnamon and mix well. Sprinkle over the top of the bread mixture.
- Bake for about 50 minutes at 350. Toothpick should come out clean.
NOTE: Pictures for this recipe were re-taken by Alicia of The Baker Upstairs.