This moist Pumpkin Bread has become a favorite fall treat in our family! A delicious pumpkin loaf, topped with irresistible cinnamon sugar, and packed with amazing flavor. Best of all, this easy pumpkin bread recipe doesn’t require any yeast!!
Easy Pumpkin Bread
I may have mentioned I wouldn’t be doing any more Pumpkin recipes, but I may have fibbed. I have one more I wanted to try this week, and this one is from my mom. She has always been known for her bread. It always turns out SOOO good, and so soft, and she usually gets requests not only from the kids, but from anyone who has had her bread before. In fact, she usually gets orders at Christmas time because everyone wants it. 😉
I’m thinking this next recipe will become one of those as well because everyone loved it! She found today’s Pumpkin Bread recipe from Peanut Blossom (go check her out for even more great recipes!) and just changed it up a bit by adding some Cinnamon and Sugar on top since we all know adding cinnamon and sugar can never be bad. Everyone agreed it was the best Pumpkin Bread recipe they had tried and that it would be a new fall staple in our home.
How to Make Pumpkin Bread:
One of the best parts about this bread is that it doesn’t require any yeast!! Yay for quick breads! Breads without yeast are so much faster, they don’t have to raise, and they’re pretty much fail proof. This recipe is no different! Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be on your way to delicious cinnamon-sugar pumpkin loafs!
- Grease your 7×3 loaf pans.
- Mix your wet ingredients in one bowl, and your dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Once they’re each mixed, combine the two and stir until just blended. Then, pour into your prepared pans.
- To make the topping, combine sugar and cinnamon and mix well. Sprinkle over the top of the bread mixture in the pans before baking.
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes.
Told you it was simple!
- Chocolate Chips – The pumpkin + chocolate combo can’t be beat
- Cinnamon Chips – Enhance the cinnamon flavor by adding 1 cup of butterscotch chips!
- Cream Cheese – Add a layer of cream cheese by mixing the following ingredients. Pour half the batter in the pan, then the cream cheese mixture, followed by the remaining batter
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp flour
I think the Cinnamon and Sugar topping is the perfect touch! Can’t wait to start making this for my own family since we all love the fall flavors that pumpkin recipes bring.
For more pumpkin recipes, check out:
- Pumpkin Dump Cake
- Pumpkin Waffles
- Soft Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- Pumpkin Roll
- Pumpkin Pudding Parfaits
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Pumpkin Bread Recipe
The most delicious Pumpkin Bread recipe filled with so much flavor. Best part?! No yeast involved! It's a favorite fall treat.
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cups water
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
Grease and flour three 7×3 inch loaf pans.
- Mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar until well blended in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients. Combine the dry ingredients and the pumpkin mixture and stir until just blended. Pour into your prepared pans.
- Combine 3 TB sugar and 1 TB cinnamon and mix well. Sprinkle over the top of the bread mixture.
- Bake for about 50 minutes at 350.Toothpick should come out clean.
NOTE: Pictures for this recipe were re-taken by Alicia of The Baker Upstairs.