I LOVE finding new and yummy cookie recipes to try out. I often turn to Pinterest to find some new ones and am amazed at all the cookie concoctions people have made. There was a recipe I recently found on there from Chocolate Chocolate and More. It was for Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies… sounds heavenly, right? I knew I had to give it a try and decided to change it up just a bit and made a Strawberry version. Let me tell ya – pure heaven! The jell-o in the recipe adds the perfect touch. I will definitely be making these again… and soon!
Here’s the recipe for Strawberries N Cream Pudding Cookies:
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2 TB strawberry jello
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 3.5 oz. box white chocolate pudding package instant
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter, sugar and jello together. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt. Slowly add to butter mixture. Mix well.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto a greased baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes. ENJOY!
LOVE how these turned out!!
For more cookie recipes, be sure to check these out: