I LOVE finding new and yummy cookie recipes to try out. I often turn to Pinterest to find some new ones and am amazed at all the cookie concoctions people have made. There was a recipe I recently found on there from Chocolate Chocolate and More. It was for Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies… sounds heavenly, right? I knew I had to give it a try and decided to change it up just a bit and made a Strawberry version. Let me tell ya – pure heaven! The jell-o in the recipe adds the perfect touch. I will definitely be making these again… and soon!
You can obviously use Cherry like the original recipe called for, or even try it with other flavors of jello. And in case you do, let me know what you try and how they turn out because I’d be anxious to know!
Here’s the recipe for Strawberries N Cream Pudding Cookies:
Strawberries & Cream Pudding Cookies
By March 28, 2013Published:
A yummy and sweet cookie recipe the whole family will love!
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2 TB strawberry jello
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 3.5 oz. box white chocolate pudding package instant
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter, sugar and jello together. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt. Slowly add to butter mixture. Mix well.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Spoon onto a greased baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes. ENJOY!
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
LOVE how these turned out!!
For more cookie recipes, be sure to check these out:
For all Lil’ Luna recipes go HERE.