These Mini Pizzas are bite-sized pizzas topped with cheese, tomatoes, fresh basil and more. They’re perfect for lunch, dinner, or even as an appetizer at parties!
Who here loves PIZZA?!
Now that I think about it, I don’t think I’ve ever met someone that didn’t like pizza. It’s just SO good!! Since it’s one of those foods that everyone loves, we have it once a week in our family. I wanted to try a new “pizza” recipe and this what we came up with.
If you’ve ever had Margherita Pizza before, you’ll know how delicious the simple combination of ingredients is!
These mini versions were especially fun for the kids to help with. They had a blast using the circle cookie cutter to cut circle dough pieces.
How to Make Mini Pizzas
PREP. Preheat oven to 425.
TOPPING. Combine the topping ingredients in a small bowl.
DOUGH. Unroll pizza dough on a lightly floured surface and roll into a rectangle. Use a small circle cookie cutter or a glass to cut out 20 round pizza doughs. Re-roll scraps and cut out dough and place on a greased cookie sheet.
TOP. Sprinkle with cheeses and top with tomato mixture.
BAKE. Bake for 8 to 10 min. or until edges of crusts are golden brown.
CUSTOMIZE: So many ways change up these mini pizzas, but just add your favorite toppings: pepperoni, sausage, bacon, ham and pineapple, veggies and more!
Freezable: If you have leftovers, or want to make a bunch ahead of time you can store them in the freezer. In fact, they make a really easy snack for older kids to heat up on their own.
- Allow them to cool and place them in a single layer in a Freezer Ziploc.
- Freeze for up to 2 months.
- Reheat in a toaster oven or microwave. For larger batches reheat in the oven set at 400°F until warm throughout.
For more appetizer recipes, check out:
- Corn Dog Nuggets
- Barbecue Bacon & Chicken Bites
- Mini Avocado Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Veggie Cup Appetizers
Mini Pizzas Recipe
- 13.8 oz pizza crust refrigerated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes chopped
- 4 basil leaves fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- garlic salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Combine the topping ingredients in a small bowl.
- Unroll pizza dough on a lightly floured surface and roll into a rectangle. Use a small circle cookie cutter or a glass to cut out 20 round pizza doughs. Re-roll scraps and cut out dough and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with cheeses and top with tomato mixture.
- Bake for 8 to 10 min. or until edges of crusts are golden brown. ENJOY!
Recipe from Kraft Foods.