Save yourself some time, money and stress by using this FREE Meal Plan that is full of amazing recipes. Each plan includes 5 dinner ideas, 2 side dishes, 1 dessert and a shopping list making meal planning easier than ever!!
WEEKLY MEAL PLAN #21
Included is a grocery list with EVERY ingredient you need for all the items on the meal plan.
This is meant to help simplify menu planning, shopping, and cooking so you can more easily enjoy meals with your family throughout the week!
TIP OF THE WEEK
The Green Chile Smothered Burritos are so versatile! Swap our the canned chicken for shredded chicken or rotisserie chicken.
Not a huge chicken fan? Use your favorite type of meat—shredded beef, pork, or whatever your family enjoys. They are sure to be delicious!
BENEFITS OF MEAL PLANNING
There’s nothing worse than the dread every time a family members asks, “What’s for dinner??” And your answer is “I have no clue.” Having a meal plan for the week eliminates that completely, which is the number one benefit in my book!
Besides having a game plan in place, there are several other benefits of meal planning, including:
- Cost: When you have a plan set in place, and a specific list of groceries, you eliminate cost wasted on impulse items or produce that never gets used.
- Decrease Waste: No wasted money, and no wasted food! Having a set grocery list will help to avoid both of those issues.
- Variety: Our meal plans specifically include a lot of variety, with Mexican, Italian, Breakfast for Dinner, and so much more! You can expose your family’s palates to all kinds of meals.
- No Indecision: Did you know there’s such thing as “indecision fatigue”? The idea is that when you can’t make a decision on something (like what to make for dinner) it actually makes you mentally fatigued. When dinners are already planned out, though, you avoid indecision completely!
- Health: When you plan for/anticipate making well-rounded meals, you’re much more likely to actually make them rather than defaulting to convenient boxed meals, or unhealthy fast food!
As you can see, there are so many benefits to meal planning!
Pull together canned items in your pantry to make super easy green chili smothered burritos. This flavorful meal comes together in a pinch!
Spaghetti Pie makes a hearty and delicious twist for a dinner time win! It’s a perfect recipe for busy weeknights and family-friendly dinners.
There’s no such thing as a spaghetti dinner without yummy garlic bread on the side! Our Cheesy Garlic Bread only requires a few extra ingredients to add to your grocery list.
Gooey pumpkin french toast bake is oozing with butter, cinnamon and brown sugar making it a family favorite fall breakfast!
Vegetable lovers rejoice! This soup is just for you. Loaded with potatoes, carrots, corn, green beans, and tomatoes. Healthy, hearty, and super good.
You can bake a batch of Easy Yeast Rolls to go with this meatless soup – they only require 4 ingredients and you probably have most of them in your pantry already!
Crispy Cheddar Chicken is coated in sour cream, cheddar cheese, and ritz cracker crumbs and baked to crispy perfection. Top it with a creamy sauce, and it’s to die for!
Sides of the week
Our Top Two Choices
This delicious Queso Blanco dip is made in no time, and will be the perfect addition at your next get together, especially served with tortilla chips and veggies.
This Baked Parmesan Asparagus is the easiest and yummiest way to eat the veggie! It takes just minutes to prep and is the perfect side dish to any meal!
Roasting it in the oven is one of our favorite ways to prepare asparagus, but we also love doing Grilled Asparagus!
Dessert of the WEek
These ooey gooey Oatmeal Carmelitas are loaded with caramel, chocolate chips, and oatmeal dough. Better yet, they can be prepared in 20 minutes or less!
For more caramel-y desserts, try:
Click the link below to download this week’s FREE Meal Plan!