Save yourself some time, money and stress by using this FREE Meal Plan that is full of amazing recipes. Each plan includes 5 dinner ideas, 2 side dishes, 1 dessert and a shopping list making meal planning easier than ever!!
Weekly Meal Plan #7
Included is a grocery list with EVERY ingredient you need for all the items on the meal plan.
This is meant to help simplify menu planning, shopping, and cooking so you can more easily enjoy meals with your family throughout the week!
Tip of the Week
Feeling a little intimidated by grilling steak? Don’t be! Here are a few tips:
- Start with a clean grill and add a little vegetable or olive oil to the grate before heating.
- Allow the steaks to come to room temperature before putting them on the grill.
- Only flip the steak once.
- Let the meat rest after taking it off the grill. The steak will continue to cook a bit and the juices will distribute.
Don’t forget! Cook your steak to your liking.
- Rare: 120o F
- Medium Rare: 130o F
- Medium: 140o F
- Medium Well: 150o F
Don’t forget to use our Best Steak Marinade recipe!
Benefits of Meal Planning
There’s nothing worse than the dread every time a family members asks, “What’s for dinner??” And your answer is “I have no clue.” Having a meal plan for the week eliminates that completely, which is the number one benefit in my book!
Besides having a game plan in place, there are several other benefits of meal planning, including:
- Cost: When you have a plan set in place, and a specific list of groceries, you eliminate cost wasted on impulse items or produce that never gets used.
- Decrease Waste: No wasted money, and no wasted food! Having a set grocery list will help to avoid both of those issues.
- Variety: Our meal plans specifically include a lot of variety, with Mexican, Italian, Breakfast for Dinner, and so much more! You can expose your family’s palates to all kinds of meals.
- No Indecision: Did you know there’s such thing as “indecision fatigue”? The idea is that when you can’t make a decision on something (like what to make for dinner) it actually makes you mentally fatigued. When dinners are already planned out, though, you avoid indecision completely!
- Health: When you plan for/anticipate making well-rounded meals, you’re much more likely to actually make them rather than defaulting to convenient boxed meals, or unhealthy fast food!
As you can see, there are so many benefits to meal planning!
This delicious Taco Casserole is like a taco salad in casserole form!
With a ground beef and biscuit base, layers of sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and olives, this taco bake is perfect for dinner or your next potluck.
Homemade Pesto Chicken Meatballs are so juicy, flavorful, and work great on their own or served over pasta!
Both sides are included as sides of the week.
This super delicious overnight French Toast Bake recipe takes French toast to a whole new level!
Pieces of sourdough bread covered in an egg mixture, topped with cinnamon sugar, and baked to perfection! This easy French toast casserole is the ultimate holiday or weekend breakfast!!
A pile of fluffy rice stacked with chicken, gravy, and all your favorite toppings! Totally customizable, and great for feeding a crowd!
This is another great dish to pair with some sides like Cream Cheese Wontons.
This is Our All-Time Favorite Steak marinade! It requires only four ingredients, and makes our steak taste SO amazing!
Everyone always asks for this Easy Steak Marinade recipe because it’s just that good!!
Again, both sides of the week are excellent with this dish, but there are SO many delicious sides you can pair with this steak! We also love mashed potatoes, parmesan asparagus, or homemade dinner rolls.
Sides of the week
Our Top Two Choices
Frozen Strawberry Lemonade takes minutes to make and is filled with lemonade, strawberries, ice and pineapple juice.
It’s a delicious summery drink that pairs with any or all of the main dishes on the menu for this week!
Whether you serve it as a side or an appetizer, this restaurant style Fried Zucchini is a family favorite. Fried to perfection, this dish is simply addicting, especially dipped in ranch and marinara!
This is one that pairs perfectly with the Pesto Chicken Meatballs or the Steak. Feel free to serve it with both!
dessert of the week
Our FAVORITE peach dessert!
This homemade Peach Cobbler recipe takes just a few minutes to prep and is beyond easy! Add some ice cream and cool whip to this delicious cobbler and you’re set!
For more peach desserts:
Click the link below to download this week’s FREE Meal Plan!