I have some excited news to share today!!
I’ve joined up with 29 other bloggers to become a Michael’s Maker for the next year. Over this time period, I’ll be sharing with you projects each month using products from one of my favorite stores – Michael’s.
Today, I wanted to share a simple but great project for your upcoming Fourth of July celebrations. We’re planning on having friends over to BBQ and perhaps let off a few fireworks, and I wanted to find something easy to make to help the celebrations pretty and festive. I found these Silverware Holders on Michael’s and knew they would be perfect.
Here’s what you’ll need to make them too:
– Celebrate it Paper Sacks
– Celebrate it Ribbon (Stars and Stripes)
– Washi Tape
– Printables found HERE + Circle Punch
– Glue Dots
– Napkins, Straws, Silverware
1. Gather your supplies.
2. Cut your ribbon to wrap around sacks – it was about 7 inches for me. Adhere ribbon to bag by using a piece of washi tape.
3. Cut out your printables with your circle punch and adhere to the front of the bags using a glue dot or two.
4. Add your silverware, straw and napkin to your bag.
LOVE them, and I cannot wait to use them for our Independence Day BBQ!
What’s great was they were one of MANY projects found on Michaels.com that had all the supplies and directions listed which made for easy shopping and creating. And I’m not sure about you but I’m enjoying online shopping more and more – it’s so easy and can be done from the comfort of your own home!
And shopping online at Michaels.com is easy and convenient too!
- Michaels now has online shopping! You can now purchase all of your favorite arts and crafts supplies on any computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Michaels.com offers project ideas and one-click shopping lists for projects all in one place – so you don’t have to search the site for various supplies.
- You can also check out what’s trending on Michaels Pinterest page by scrolling and shopping through the “Favorite Pins” section.
- The best part? Free shipping on orders over $50!!
I also want to make sure you check out the rest of the Michael’s Makers. All of these women are so creative and talented, and I’m excited to be joining them on this fun venture over the next year. 🙂
A Thoughtful Place, Lil Blue Boo, Make It and Love It, Aunt Peaches, Chase the Star, Lovely Indeed, Skip to my Lou, A Pumpkin and a Princess, Mother Huddle, Giggles Galore, Happy Together, Jaderbomb, Eat Sleep Make, Tatertots and Jello, Just Destiny Mag, Eighteen25, Kara’s Party Ideas, U Create, A Night Owl, Lil’ Luna, Lia Griffith, Love the Day, Sugar Bee Crafts, Positively Splendid, DIY Show Off, Cakies, By Stephanie Lynn, Crafting Chicks, Design Dazzle and The Project Girl.
For even more great project be sure to check out this link party:
For all Fourth of July creations on Lil’ Luna go HERE.
For all crafts & tutorials go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my latest ebook!