Save yourself some time, money and stress by using this FREE Meal Plan that is full of amazing recipes. Each plan includes 5 dinner ideas, 2 side dishes, 1 dessert and a shopping list making meal planning easier than ever!!
WEEKLY MEAL PLAN #70
Included is a grocery list with EVERY ingredient you need for all the items on the meal plan.
This is meant to help simplify menu planning, shopping, and cooking so you can more easily enjoy meals with your family throughout the week!
TIP OF THE WEEK
Cornbread is the perfect companion to chili! But not all cornbread is created equal.
If you like a little heat, you may want to try our sweet & spicy Jalapeno Cornbread.
Honestly, you can’t go wrong with any of these!
BENEFITS OF MEAL PLANNING
There’s nothing worse than the dread every time a family members asks, “What’s for dinner??” And your answer is “I have no clue.” Having a meal plan for the week eliminates that completely, which is the number one benefit in my book!
Besides having a game plan in place, there are several other benefits of meal planning, including:
- Cost: When you have a plan set in place, and a specific list of groceries, you eliminate cost wasted on impulse items or produce that never gets used.
- Decrease Waste: No wasted money, and no wasted food! Having a set grocery list will help to avoid both of those issues.
- Variety: Our meal plans specifically include a lot of variety, with Mexican, Italian, Breakfast for Dinner, and so much more! You can expose your family’s palates to all kinds of meals.
- No Indecision: Did you know there’s such thing as “indecision fatigue”? The idea is that when you can’t make a decision on something (like what to make for dinner) it actually makes you mentally fatigued. When dinners are already planned out, though, you avoid indecision completely!
- Health: When you plan for/anticipate making well-rounded meals, you’re much more likely to actually make them rather than defaulting to convenient boxed meals, or unhealthy fast food!
As you can see, there are so many benefits to meal planning!
King Ranch Chicken Casserole is creamy, cheesy, and bursting with spicy flavors. This delicious casserole is basically a Texan lasagna and is favorite family dinner recipe.
Sometimes we even snack on Black Bean and Corn Salsa with store-bought chips or Homemade tortilla chips before dinner. Appetizer or no appetizer, we promise this meal will leave everyone’s belly happy and full!
Everything you love about a lasagna, but EASIER! With a delicious spinach and three-cheese mixture rolled up in lasagna noodles and smothered in marinara sauce, whats not to love?!
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! These protein-packed pancakes are your new favorite recipe. Fluffy, healthy, and incredibly delicious!
Hearty and filling sweet potato chili is a delicious take on a classic chili recipe, especially if you’re a fan of sweet potatoes!
But what’s chili without cornbread? Be sure to whip up some Buttermilk Cornbread, one of our featured sides this week, to go with this delicious chili. It’s the perfect fall meal!
This Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken has the perfect hint of lemon, and is oven baked to perfection – crispy on the outside, tender on the inside!
We promise you’ll love this healthy and tasty meal!
Sides of the week
Our Top Two Choices
Southern style Buttermilk Cornbread is tender and delicious, perfect for serving with soup and chili! It’s the perfect comfort food.
We’re making lots of soups and chilis this time of year, so, naturally, we’re also making lots of cornbread to go with it.
Roasted Cauliflower is the perfect healthy side dish for so many dinner meals. It’s simple to throw into the oven and comes out golden brown with a little crunch. YUM!
Dessert of the WEek
This Pumpkin Lasagna dessert is stacked with the most delicious layers – a Pumpkin Oreo crust, cream cheese layer, pumpkin pudding layer, and topped off with cream and white chocolate curls.
For more Pumpkin Desserts, try:
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Crunch Cake
- Pumpkin Pie With Graham Cracker Crust
- Pumpkin Delight
- Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Pumpkin Brownies
Click the link below to download this week’s FREE Meal Plan!